By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Mega Man 11 reaches one million units sold!

Thats great news. I really enjoyed MM11, it is such a good throwback game. I hope they announce Megaman12 or whichever new Megaman game they have in mind. I think there was a post a while ago with a statement about changing the direction of the franchise? I hope not.

Around the Network

Nice! Gaming to me is always better when the blue bomber is doing well. I really missed full effort Mega Man games. Can't wait to see what's next.

This makes me really happy! I just replayed the game a couple of days ago.

Bristow9091 said:
I almost picked this up the other day funnily enough, decided not to though since I've never played a Megaman game other than a bit of... 8? (It was on the PS1) so not a clue if they're all linked or new adventures every time, and I wouldn't want to jump in midway through. Maybe I'll get the collections first if that's the case.

They are not really connected apart from always having the same story in a nutshell. Evil scientist turns mad and tries to conquer the world by manipulating robot masters. You can just grab it and enjoy.

It's a very good Mega Man game. I hope it sells even more.

Around the Network

Not only Megaman 11 broke through 1 million units sold, but MM X Legacy collection 1 and 2 sold more than 1.4 Million units and MM Legacy collection 1 and 2 sold more than 2 million units!

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

I'd love to see plattform-breakdown

Solid entry, if they make another one I would like them to put more effort into the soundtrack, was very underwhelming for the series.

ARamdomGamer said:
Solid entry, if they make another one I would like them to put more effort into the soundtrack, was very underwhelming for the series.

For fuckin real.

Worst soundtrack in the entire franchise. Whoever did the music for Megaman 8 and Bass needs to come back. I hope a bigger budget is granted because Megaman 11 still has elements of "made on a budget" and I would to see that diminished. Other than that Megaman 11 was a great start to a Megaman rebirth.

Bristow9091 said:
I almost picked this up the other day funnily enough, decided not to though since I've never played a Megaman game other than a bit of... 8? (It was on the PS1) so not a clue if they're all linked or new adventures every time, and I wouldn't want to jump in midway through. Maybe I'll get the collections first if that's the case.

Megaman 11 is treated as a soft reboot. It is beginning of a new Saga (Gear Saga)