By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Mega Man 11 reaches one million units sold!

Great news for 2D Mega Man, but I'm still waiting for Mega Man Legends 3. With all the mazing tech these days I can't even imagine what a sequel to this great franchise would look like. Please, please. Let's get that in to production now and it would make a killer Switch 2 launch title.

Around the Network

My third favourite in the classic series (following 7, then 2). Happy to see the Blue Bomber still doing well. I'll be purchasing Zero/ZX Legacy collection in January and can't wait to see what comes next!

1doesnotsimply

Xxain said:
ARamdomGamer said:
Solid entry, if they make another one I would like them to put more effort into the soundtrack, was very underwhelming for the series.

For fuckin real.

Worst soundtrack in the entire franchise. Whoever did the music for Megaman 8 and Bass needs to come back. I hope a bigger budget is granted because Megaman 11 still has elements of "made on a budget" and I would to see that diminished. Other than that Megaman 11 was a great start to a Megaman rebirth.

Oh it will.Megaman 11, as of now, is the 4th best selling megaman game, as far as i know.And its not like its going to stop selling.So I think Capcom is more than happy.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Great game. Bring on MM12 with a similar style.

Bite my shiny metal cockpit!

Well deserved. It was a solid game and I’m glad I contributed to it’s success. Now it’s time for a new Mega Man X game, Capcom.