No way Lol

My prediction in 2021.

SW: 30m

PS5 16m

XBS: 7.5m

Around the Network

Thats a..
Well oke then.
Your dont even deserve a opinion on any game that matter.
Tlou is amazing.

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

The only thing I disagree with was the need to make a thread about it. I mean, I'm not the "Thread Police" but we knew what kind of reaction this thread would get. There's a billion critically acclaimed movies, restaurants, books, TV shows, sports teams, etc. that I'm just not into. I just say "This isn't for me" and go on with my life.

It's one thing to recommend something that lots of people may not like. It's another to bash something that the majority of people seem to like--without ever even giving it a proper chance. It's like when I'm having sex. Yeah, I suck at the oral part but give me a few minutes and wait til I put the dick on you before you go telling your friends!

Kirby's reaction is probably true. The thread however is a little unnecessary. It just reeks of "Hey, you know that thing you like? It sucks."

Twitter: @d21lewis

Yeah I played it and I didn't think it was a mindblowing change my life kind of game either. But even so people are allowed to praise it as much as dislike it.

BOTW on the other hand, damn, from start to finish masterpiece.

I find TLoU pretty overrated, having said that it is still a very good game.

Around the Network
Chrkeller said:

Maybe it just comes down to the OP's preferances.

To be fair.... I dont enjoy most zelda games, even though I know theres plenty of people that are rather fond of them.
Zelda can be pretty "hit or miss" imo, and yet it always get high scores on metacritic, because? I dont know.

Same with Smash Bro's..... it feels more like a "party" game than a actual fighter.
And its just a cluttered mess, with online being a borderline joke.
Yet it sells millions and is beloved by alot of people.

Same with Mario Party... those games just arnt my thing.

I rather dislike how much Super Mario 3D world, was focused around a "party" experiance with multiple people playing.
I've always been vocal on this issue, I dislike when games focus on being playable by like 4-8 ppl in couch co-op, instead of just focusing on a fantastic single player element. Like if the couch co-op, comes at the cost of single player elements, its a fail.

I basically feel saying what OP does about TLoU, is more controversial than what I just said above.

Last edited by JRPGfan - on 20 October 2019

d21lewis said:

The only thing I disagree with was the need to make a thread about it. I mean, I'm not the "Thread Police" but we knew what kind of reaction this thread would get. There's a billion critically acclaimed movies, restaurants, books, TV shows, sports teams, etc. that I'm just not into. I just say "This isn't for me" and go on with my life.

It's one thing to recommend something that lots of people may not like. It's another to bash something that the majority of people seem to like--without ever even giving it a proper chance. It's like when I'm having sex. Yeah, I suck at the oral part but give me a few minutes and wait til I put the dick on you before you go telling your friends!

Kirby's reaction is probably true. The thread however is a little unnecessary. It just reeks of "Hey, you know that thing you like? It sucks."

You might be right, but posting my feeling in a actual dedicated tlou thread would not add towards the discussion, and i feel that getting it out there even if i didnt give it a longer time shouldnt be a problem, hell i dissed alan wake when it came out and i got better responses

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

JRPGfan said:
Chrkeller said:

To be fair.... I dont enjoy most zelda games, even though I know theres plenty of people that are rather fond of them.
Zelda can be pretty "hit or miss" imo, and yet it always get high scores on metacritic, because? I dont know.

Same with Smash Bro's..... it feels more like a "party" game than a actual fighter.

I rather dislike how much Super Mario 3D world, was focused around a "party" experiance with multiple people playing.
I've always been vocal on this issue, I dislike when games focus on being playable by like 4-8 ppl in couch co-op, instead of just focusing on a fantastic single player element. Like if the couch co-op, comes at the cost of single player elements, its a fail.

I basically feel saying what OP does about TLoU, is more controversial than what I just said above.

Preferences is a real thing for sure.  I pretty much disagree with everything you said above, which is fine.  Everybody is different.  I personally think RDR2, GTA (all of them) and Bioshock are all trash.  I also loathe Sekiro, despite loving souls.  So I can relate to having an opinion that seems crazy.  I can't help how I feel, nor can anybody else.

On a side note, I have yet to play a Zelda 2p0game that I didn't think was amazing, except the DS games, those are terrible.    

Last edited by Chrkeller - on 20 October 2019

Chrkeller said:
JRPGfan said:

Preferences is a real thing for sure.  I pretty much disagree with everything you said above, which is fine.  Everybody is different.  I personally think RDR2, GTA (all of them) and Bioshock are all trash.  I also loathe Sekiro, despite loving souls.  So I can relate to having an opinion that seems crazy.  I can't help how I feel, nor can anybody else.

On a side note, I have yet to play a Zelda 2p0game that I didn't think was amazing, except the DS games, those are terrible.    

Haha yeah that game feels totally different!

After beating a boss in Dark Souls i get instant happy feelings while after beating a boss in Sekiro i get the feeling of "good lord it is over, now i need to calm down or i might get a heartattack".

I have played both TLOU and Detroit to their end and you could not be so far off in your statement.

I can see your comparison with the prologue of the TLOU, but without giving anything away, it's 1000% different after that from Detroit.

TLOU is one of my favorite games of all time, play it on hard with hints off, it's just one amazing game.

This coming from someone who should be a jaded gamer since I have been playing from the start, Sears Pong Console anyone?

I would def try again, especially with TLOU2 around the corner.