By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Well done, Nintendo fans!

Mar1217 said:
Lonely_Dolphin said:

What does this mean? But you're correct, it's always the mainstream audience that drives success.

I could ask you the same about your opinion on Color Splash ...

It very clearly means what it says, that the game is trash. I'm not sure if he's saying that fans will make Sw/Sh a success or failure.

Around the Network

Personally, and I know I always say this, but I want a new Chibi Robo. I just loved everything about that game. Even the sequel on the DS wasn't completely terrible. I never played Ziplash, but like the Pikmin sidescrolling game I just didn't think that's where it needed to go. I'll take a remake or a remaster, but I'd really like a brand new adventure.

Day 1 if I recall. And I want Donkey Kong 64 sequel on Switch.

Finally getting the recognition I deserve!

I like it when my mom goes out of town because I get to sleep on her side of the bed. -William Montgomery

Bought mine on launch day with BotW, then proceeded to buy the Disgaea 5 import just so I could take it on the go.

Why hate systems that bring you great games?

PSN: Aceburg0413

XBOX Live: Sheep of Doom13

Nintendo:  SheepofDoom13

3DS FC:  3222 - 5562 - 9867

Around the Network

Nintendo fans be like

I love the Switch, got it right at launch day. I'm going to buy DQ11 today. I already have more games on the Switch than I ever had on any other console before.

Chrkeller said:
SKMBlake said:

Yet we still don't have GTA V on the Switch

Everything Rockstar blows, IMHO.  Never liked any of their games, except Max Payne.  Rockstar needs to figure out how to develop a game with good controls.  I'm tired of tank characters.  

That’s because Max Pyne isn’t a Rockstar game. It was made by the Finnish developer Remedy Entertainment.

Thank you! I bought mine on day one of the Splatoon 2 bundle's release. Bought loads of games for it, such an amazing little system. It's one of my top 3 consoles of all time for sure. I'm waiting ever so patiently for Diddy Kong Racing 2 and F-Zero (I'll be waiting forever sadly.)

Last edited by tsogud - on 02 October 2019

1. Proper Fit style game - a full experience, not the pieces they have been giving like Ring Fit and Rhythm Boxing.
2. More classic RPG ports: Xenogears, Terranigma, Skies of Arcadia, Suikoden 1 and 2, Lunar SSS and EB, Xenoblade Chronicles X, etc...
3. Earthbound 64 - FINISH IT! (and not like Mortal Kombat finishing).
4. Ogre Battle style RPG since Square pretty much bought and killed Ogre Battle as a franchise and series.
5. There are some games that got remade that are not as good as their classic originals: Duck Tales NES which got remade and somehow lost all the charm of the original (and the backgrounds interfered visually with the foreground, Turtles in Time, those games! While we’re on TMNT: The Arcade Game, and TMNT3.

In terms of genres: Proper motion games and party games (like Warioware Smooth Moves, Guitar Hero, or a Just Dance game like the original trilogy, and not the last several which are 2-3 notable songs + 60 weird songs no one has heard before).
The other I’d like to see is grand strategy, although I don’t know if modern grand strategy can work on consoles: can you imagine playing Crusader Kings 2 with a controller? I can conceive of it on a touch screen, but even then there would be like 50 elements on the screen at a given time.
Otherwise, I think Switch is fairly good genre-wise.

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Only thing I'll 'take credit' for is buying more 3rd-party games.

Dormant series - Advance Wars. Back in the day this was more popular than Fire Emblem, but it skipped the 3DS entirely and shows no signs of ever coming to Switch. Wargroove is a spiritual successor, but I'd like to see the real thing come back.

Also Star Wars Rogue Squadron. Release that finished Wii compilation on Switch, darn it!