By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 14 September 2019 (PS4 Tops 100M)

Gongrats ps4! What a amazing system you are

My youtube gaming page.

http://www.youtube.com/user/klaudkil

Around the Network

They diiiiid it!

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Congrats to the version of the PS4 that was perfect before "it" happened. Now it is tainted.

Rob5VGC said:
Congrats to the version of the PS4 that was perfect before "it" happened. Now it is tainted.

NANI?  Seriously what are you referring to?

I am Iron Man

I read a lot of sites announcing that ps4 had passed 100m units sold by the end of july, are we sure this site is not undertracking sales numbers?
Anyway, thats great news all the same. Sad to see 91 japanese wasted their money tho.

Around the Network

107m by the end of the year. 130m lifetime. Here we come!

Switch is just toying with PS4 now. Stop it you tease!

trunkswd said:
EricHiggin said:

Switch is just toying with PS4 now. Stop it you tease!

Following week for Switch is the launch of Switch Lite. We already know Switch Lite sold 177,936 units in Japan, according to Famitsu, to help push combined Switch sales up to 239,740 units.

Im guessing it should be over 500k next week.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

The calm before the storm. Switch probably over 500k next week and over 300k for the rest of the year hopefully.

zorg1000 said:
trunkswd said:

Following week for Switch is the launch of Switch Lite. We already know Switch Lite sold 177,936 units in Japan, according to Famitsu, to help push combined Switch sales up to 239,740 units.

Im guessing it should be over 500k next week.

So she lost a little weight and is moving on up? Glad she made the switch...