By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Global Hardware 14 September 2019 (PS4 Tops 100M)

Replicant said:
COKTOE said:

I could give a f*** how it's counted, but look forward to many, many years of this topic being brought up. Hopefully in every sales thread.

Oh, god.  ಢ_ಥ

I hope the option to request a self permaban is brought back before that

I'll be honest if that same stuff pops up in weekly sales threads in some attempt to derail talk about the figures I'm fairly certain the moderation team would be stepping as weekly posting of the same completely pointless post would surely count as spam as it has no value or relevance to the sales each week if the thing is a handheld, home console or both, it's sales are what is listed here in these threads every week nothing in these threads OP relates to handhelds or home consoles, that's just a organisation of the 5 bars on the front page.

Don't be making promises to be annoying for the sake of it each week, this place is bad enough tbh.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network
chakkra said:
Wyrdness said:

Switch Lite still is a hybrid you can still play table top mode complete with pro controllers and all.

Wait, what?? So the PS Vita was a hybrid console all along?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y821nNUaFkU

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XTJulBJGWQs

Is Vita a portable variant of a hybrid platform? No, DS4 is also peripheral for another platform plus you need to hack the Vita you don't need to hack a Lite to use a Pro controller it can do it straight out the box, people could hack DS' and watch movies and videos on them does that mean it's a media device like the PSP now.

Last edited by Wyrdness - on 03 October 2019

Ganoncrotch said:
Replicant said:

Oh, god.  ಢ_ಥ

I hope the option to request a self permaban is brought back before that

I'll be honest if that same stuff pops up in weekly sales threads in some attempt to derail talk about the figures I'm fairly certain the moderation team would be stepping as weekly posting of the same completely pointless post would surely count as spam as it has no value or relevance to the sales each week if the thing is a handheld, home console or both, it's sales are what is listed here in these threads every week nothing in these threads OP relates to handhelds or home consoles, that's just a organisation of the 5 bars on the front page.

Don't be making promises to be annoying for the sake of it each week, this place is bad enough tbh.

What the.....?

*Scrolls through posts*

I don't see in this thread where I suggested they should. In fact, if you've read any of my posts in the threads about it, you'd already know I'm against it.

Replicant said:
Ganoncrotch said:

What the.....?

*Scrolls through posts*

I don't see in this thread where I suggested they should. In fact, if you've read any of my posts in the threads about it, you'd already know I'm against it.

Oh sorry I was just continuing on your thread of eye rolling at the thought of someone doing it sorry, I wasn't directing that line at you just in general for people not to commit to the act of doing that each week.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Ganoncrotch said:
Replicant said:

What the.....?

*Scrolls through posts*

Oh sorry I was just continuing on your thread of eye rolling at the thought of someone doing it sorry, I wasn't directing that line at you just in general for people not to commit to the act of doing that each week.

I know. It's all good.

I couldn't help it, sorry. The situation was so similar to the one causing confusion between EricHiggin and SpokenTruth a couple pages earlier (link).