By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - Tell us something we didn't know about you

All in all, I'm just another brick in the wall. Sorry to disappoint you, this was what came to mind.

Oh yeah, I have a slight habit of inserting song lyrics or quotes into conversations, it secretly amuses me. One time I was on a date and a song called "Breakfast at Tiffany's" was playing in the background of the comedy club we were at. She didn't quite get it when I turned to her and said, "they say, we've got nothing in common". Although the rest of the night was fine, after a couple of months I think we'd both agree I nailed it with that line.

Bonus fact, on the night of our first date my hair was absolute shit, so instead of wasting time/money buying some hair gel, before I met her, I stopped by a small shop, bought a Creme Egg and used the gooey filling to fix my hair up. It worked surprisingly well and if she'd ever wanted to lick or suck my hair, well, it would have been super effective.

Around the Network

I manage a coffee shop, I drink five coffees a day, I’m addicted to coffee.
I haven’t had my coffees today, now I need a coffee, WHERE’S MY COFFEE ?
I definitely drink too much coffee...

melbye said:
I Probably shouldn't say this on a public forum but screw it

After my father pretty much abandoned me as a child and my so-called friends from school only seem to want to hang out with me so they could mock and bully me, and as i entered my 20's i found it increasingly harder and harder to build relationships with people both personally and professionally

Lol that's my life story too, except I ended up making a lot of friends in college. We all went our separate ways at the end, and for a while I had a tough time making new friends because I missed my old ones, but eventually I moved on and found that college had really helped my social skills.

roblox horror games for some reason really creep me out at times where as actual big horror games don't

I played through things like Amnesia: The Dark Descent when I was 17 years old and wasn't scared at all, but a really well made Roblox horror game even now for some reason just uneases me, and i'll often just end up muting the audio or leaning away from the screen as I play lmao

COKTOE said:

I might spam this thread.

A pigeon shit on my head in 1995. It went all the way down my face to my upper lip, stopping just short of going in my mouth. I was right next to a big downtown mall. I made my way inside, through the entire length of the mall, up to second floor, wiped off what I could with paper towels, and proceeded to literally wash the shit out of my face in the mall bathroom sink. I got home, stripped my cloths off, showered, mouthwashed a LOT, brushed and mouthwashed some more. Horrific.

jesus fucking christ, were people looking at you in the mall or anything? 

the same thing happened to be but not nearly as bad. was walking home under some electric wires where birds are often sitting and all of a sudden some shit landed in my hair. went home and immediately showered and washed my hair and face several times. 

Around the Network
cycycychris said:
I work for the government :o

Whose government? Is it Greenland's? I hear they are for sale. I'd like to place a bid, do you know where the auctioneer is?

I have an obsession with all things turtle. We have an entire bathroom called the turtle bathroom, along with various turtle things scattered throughout the house, our mulchbed, and my car. I simply find turtles adorable.

I enjoy trolling. Also, I want a PS4 Potable to water!

I have £45k in the bank. I have no life.

Hmm, pie.

I AM white!
I AM a fucking bum!
I do live in a trailer with my mom.
My boy Future IS an Uncle Tom!
I do got a dumb friend named Cheddar Bob
Who shoots himself in his leg with his own gun.
I did get jumped by all six of you chumps!
And Wink did fuck my girl
I'm still standing here screaming, "Fuck the Free World!"

*Edit* Okay. I lied about being white but the rest of it is probably true...