By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sales Discussion - Famitsu Sales: Week 33, 2019 (August 12th - August 18th) - Aftermath

10./00. [NSW] Sword Art Online: Fatal Bullet - Complete Edition (Bandai Namco Games) {2019.08.08} (¥6.800) - 4.597 / 16.367

Did they really had to list all the parts???

Around the Network

Super Mario Maker 2 is doing really good.

I don't have a Switch, but I like to watch people playing expert levels, it's so much fun.

I know I've said this before (and so have others) but man, Fire Emblem is doing poorly when compared to the 3ds releases.

1doesnotsimply

FarleyMcFirefly said:
I know I've said this before (and so have others) but man, Fire Emblem is doing poorly when compared to the 3ds releases.

Honestly I don't know what's causing it. Surely it isn't just because of the switch of platforms--there must be something else.

FarleyMcFirefly said:

I think the Nintendo Voucher should have helped a lot in sales, because Fire Emblem costs 7000 yen and the voucher costs 9,999.

(=^・ω・^=) Kuroneko S2 - Ore no Imouto - SteamMyAnimeList and Twitter - PSN: Gustavo_Valim - Switch FC: 6390-8693-0129 (=^・ω・^=)
Around the Network

Good week for PS4, even if it's still some months away, wonder what Impact FF7R will have for the ps4

What boosted PS4 sales, IIRC the last weekly numbers we got had it at 10k?

Was there some holiday or sale?

Last edited by curl-6 - on 21 August 2019

curl-6 said:

What boosted PS4 sales, IIRC the last weekly numbers we got had it at 10k?

Was there some holiday or sale?

A holiday, Obon Week

Mar1217 said:
FarleyMcFirefly said:

Digital sales are way more important for 3H than they were for previous titles on the 3DS so as long as Nintendo don't give numbers to that accord. We can only guess, but the actual sold numbers is probably 20-25% higher at least.

Bandai is really banking on that fishing game btw !

With that promotion from Nintendo with their Voucher, I think we're closer to 50% - if not even more!

Bofferbrauer2 said:
Mar1217 said:

Digital sales are way more important for 3H than they were for previous titles on the 3DS so as long as Nintendo don't give numbers to that accord. We can only guess, but the actual sold numbers is probably 20-25% higher at least.

Bandai is really banking on that fishing game btw !

With that promotion from Nintendo with their Voucher, I think we're closer to 50% - if not even more!

According to super data:

"Fire Emblem: Three Houses has a solid launch. Fire Emblem sold 800,000 digital units on Switch in July, making it the best digital launch in franchise history."

This is just in five days since the game came out the 26th. I think it's quite a strong start

Source: https://www.superdataresearch.com/worldwide-digital-games-market/