By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Sony: "You will see in the future some titles coming to a wider installed base"

Tagged games:

What do you think

DOn't do this SONY! 11 34.38%

Yes , bring it on 9 28.13%

Sony finally going to be ... 2 6.25%

Xbox has won 2 6.25%

Sony is doomed 1 3.13%

Bruh 7 21.88%

Total:32

The most interesting thing was Layden's reference to my studios rather than Sony's.

Research shows Video games  help make you smarter, so why am I an idiot

Around the Network

Means this for PC....?

"my collection of studios"

Kinda creepy imo...

Key words are: “my studios” and “some”

The rest of speculation is just rubbish

P.D: what is the switch has to do with this?

So he's saying that every single AAA game will stay exclusive forever while small games that don't sell consoles will be benevolently allowed to be on other platforms. What a generous god he is.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
When Sony and Microsoft becomes 3rd party publisher for the Switch while Nintendo reeks and gives nothing in return :):)

What sony first party game could possibly run on the switch?

How many multiplayer only games have Sony made?

Also I bet they mean PC.... when they say it might go to other platforms.
Doubt Sony will put their games on xbox or switch.

vivster said:
So he's saying that every single AAA game will stay exclusive forever while small games that don't sell consoles will be benevolently allowed to be on other platforms. What a generous god he is.

Without exclusives, the whole thing would be just about the big three peddling their hardware. What would that look like?

For multiplayer only titles it doesn't make much sense to keep exclusive. Something like drawn to death for example.

Pinkie_pie said:
Mar1217 said:
When Sony and Microsoft becomes 3rd party publisher for the Switch while Nintendo reeks and gives nothing in return :):)

What sony first party game could possibly run on the switch?

You know considering you've not thought about this post when making it, without even going into how any game would run on the switch with effort and porting skills (Doom, Wolfenstein and Witcher 3) what you've forgotten to add in this post is the words "current gen" or "ps4" without those words the list of first party Sony games which could run on the switch is massive around 100 + titles all of which would need zero cut backs. 

I'd say the switch could run the entire Sony first party PS1 library at the same time without sweating too much.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive