By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - I have been extremely reluctant to continue coming here...

CrazyGamer2017 said:
So I'm thinking, if I PM Any of you with just the line "I play video games" Should that be construed as a threat and moderated?

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

Them's fightin' words, boy

Hom many of you have commit mass shootings and how many of you will in the future. that's what ioi and the gangs don't want the media to know

Bet reminder: I bet with Tboned51 that Splatoon won't reach the 1 million shipped mark by the end of 2015. I win if he loses and I lose if I lost.

Nighthawk117 said:
Not only that....but we also love watching hacker/slasher Hollywood movies and listen to loud heavy metal music.

speak for yourself on that heavy metal bit

I stick to anime openings and movie OSTs

I am Iron Man

For years, I've lived a double life. In the day, I do my job, I ride the bus, roll up my sleeves with the hoi polloi. But at night, I live a life of exhilaration, of missed heartbeats and adrenalin. And, if the truth be known, a life of dubious virtue.

I won't deny it, I've been engaged in violence, even indulged in it. I've maimed and killed adversaries and not merely in self-defence. I've exhibited disregard for life, limb and property, and savoured every moment.

You may not think it, to look at me, but I have commanded armies and conquered worlds. And though in achieving these things I've set morality aside, I have no regrets. For though I've led a double life, at least I can say: I've lived.

Around the Network

Killing villagers in minecraft as we speak.

I also read violent comic books.

mZuzek loves Smeags. 😢

flashfire926 said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o2DR5Oqpd6g

WAY too much truth for just 10 secs! LOL

This should be in a scene in the next GTA.

Not to make this thread all serious or anything, but I am wondering if any of you have personally known someone (not a gamer) who you think had the potential to do something like this in them, whether they discussed it or you noticed something. I'd imagine that for all the numbers of individuals that actually follow through with this madness there are many, many others who have entertained the idea. I grew up in school pre-Columbine so it wasn't really something we ever discussed or concerned ourselves with. I don't think in my school years that anyone had considered it, but you never know the minds of people.