By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best Switch Lite colour

I prefer...

Grey 13 30.95%

Yellow 9 21.43%

Turquoise 20 47.62%

Total:42

Of the three colours the Switch Lite is available in at launch, which do you like best?

Around the Network

Gotta go with dark gray.

Turquoise.

...to avoid getting banned for inactivity, I may have to resort to comments that are of a lower overall quality and or beneath my moral standards.

I think how bright the white the joy sticks are is off putting. I would go with turquoise but two bright colors looks too obnoxious for me, so gray it is.

I'd go with the grey. I think yellow will be by far the least popular.

Around the Network

What odd color choices Nintendo. Turquoise is the best one. The Pokemon Sword and Shield Special Edition one blows them all out of the water though.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

I prefer my main Console/Handheld to be black, but since that's not a choice at the moment, I will go with Grey, just as I did with the Orginal Switch.

Stop hate, let others live the life they were given. Everyone has their problems, and no one should have to feel ashamed for the way they were born. Be proud of who you are, encourage others to be proud of themselves. Learn, research, absorb everything around you. Nothing is meaningless, a purpose is placed on everything no matter how you perceive it. Discover how to love, and share that love with everything that you encounter. Help make existence a beautiful thing.

Kevyn B Grams
10/03/2010 

KBG29 on PSN&XBL

Not a fan of any of them but if I had to choose one, it would be the grey one.

You're supposed to use it during streetball games, on camp grounds and dirty public benches. So I assume grey is the correct answer.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

I like the gray one. Though I'd prefer if it were Jet Black.