By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Movies & TV - The "Original Story" - The Kimba VS Simba Controversy, Disney The Lying King

Tagged games:

How do you feel with these

I feel betrayed 1 3.23%

My Childhood is a lie 1 3.23%

Disney is worst and Evil 7 22.58%

Murica 0 0%

I don't care i support plagiarisme 3 9.68%

LOL you are late to the party 19 61.29%

Total:31
JWeinCom said:
Immersiveunreality said:

Yeah indeed, or just disagreeing and be alright with it.

If you dramatize others to the extreme of being villainous for just having a different opinion than you have then it might be more fruitfull to look into yourselves for why you  think so drastically about your opponents/those you're disagreeing with.

Errrr... I'm not sure if you're implying I did, but I don't think I dramatized anyone to the point of being villainous

Agreeing to disagree is fine, but I personally don't think that should be the response the moment your view is challenged.  That should come after you've honestly considered and responded to the other position.

Bolded: If someone does dramatize others to the extreme of being villainous for just having a different opinion than that same person might have a more fruitfull venture looking into him/herself for why they think that certain way.(i'm sorry if it came across personal but it was not meant that way)

Agreeing to disagree is fine imo when there is no chance you will convince your opponent to consider your views,it might be best to move one to friendlier grounds and it might be more worth it to come back to earlier arguments when there has been some connections made with that opponent.

Last edited by Immersiveunreality - on 29 May 2020

Around the Network
coolbeans said:
Shaunodon said:

Didn't really know about YMS before, but have to say I quite like this guy.

He deserves more internet fame for shooting down such a pernicious accusation.

Ironically, his work show far more research than that of the professor from a law school with a top ranked IP law program...

coolbeans said:
JWeinCom said:

Ironically, his work show far more research than that of the professor from a law school with a top ranked IP law program...

Seriously.  The moment he predicted her upcoming comparisons you could tell she relied on hearsay.

I'd be willing to bet that some student did the research and she didn't bother to look it up. By the time it actually picked up steam, it was too late for her to backtrack as it was published.  I'm actually working on stuff that may become part of a law school casebook right now.  Hopefully, my Professor does a better job of checking my research XD.