By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Show the vgchartz community your Mario Maker 2 levels! UPDATED 7/6/2019

Can someone here clarify what makes your Maker Points drop please? Because I'm getting mixed reactions. I keep track of the Clear Rate and Times Played and neither had changed but my Maker Points dropped by 1. How could it be a "boo," if no one played the level?

Insert Coin. Press START. You Died. Continue?

Around the Network

I just uploaded a third course. It's supposed to feel like an actual Mario level, and shouldn't be too challenging for this community.

"Cave for the Brave" TVR-S4T-QKG

Add me on Xbox Live: TopCat8

I think I've played all of the courses listed here now. Overall they are way too hard for me. Some of them are pretty cool, though.

TopCat8 said:
I think I've played all of the courses listed here now. Overall they are way too hard for me. Some of them are pretty cool, though.

Yesterday I saw you played one of mine, and liked it giving me my first like on a course. So thanks for that. It’s strange, on Mario Maker on WiiU I had a couple courses with 60+ Stars and a couple with 30+, with hundreds of plays, but with this it seems with Mario Maker 2 my levels are featured a lot less in endless challenge for some reason...

This one I threw together on the fly. I would like a genuine reaction/review. Even if the player didn't enjoy.

3P6 N3D MLG

HINT: If you can find the feather there's a shortcut to the goal.

Last edited by SuperRetroTurbo - on 10 March 2020

Around the Network

New one;

Hotel Mario
77S-1MX-XSG

Short maze level. And yes, inspired by...

This died out a lot faster than I anticipated.
If anyone here is down to swap levels lmk. I would even like to make one with somebody. That's a great feature in the game.

I just uploaded my fourth level, "Opposites Attacked". It is a tiny/huge level that I spent a lot of time on. The course ID is WJV-8JS-MKG

I would love to see this thread become more popular. I will continue to play SMM2 for a long time. It may take me a while to upload levels, though because I enjoy playing just as much as creating.

Hey guys, long time since I checked this thread but I haven’t had any time to play games lately, over the holidays I’ll be playing some, first one I checked out was SMM2 legendary Update! I made a level over the last few days:

Name: Doc.Stalk 2-2 Link’s Adventure
Code: L5P-C69-JTG
Version: SMB
Type: Ground Night/castle sub level
Difficulty: Medium-Hard

This is my first Link Level, so I didn’t go to crazy, however I kept adding as I got other ideas, so it is quite long. There are a few mini bosses and a final boss. I will definitely be making a few more link inspired levels, if you guys could give it a run and give me some feedback on the parts you liked/didn’t like I’d appreciate it. I put a lot of effort in making levels lol, normally takes me 10’s hours per level.

I’m going to go through this and see if I’ve missed some ones you guys have posted and give them a go!

I had recently started my own Super Mario Maker 2 course sharing thread featuring 19 (of the now 20) courses that I had created so far before finding this old level sharing thread.  I'll post the Course ID and Description of my most popular Course according to # of players and amount of Likes in case anyone still views this thread and is interested in reviving it.

Mario Plays NES Games
Course ID: TW6-PMX-VQF
Description: As Mario, go home to your living room for an afternoon of playing three NES classic games on your NES. Turn the NES on and hop inside your TV to play a level of "Mario Bros.", "Donkey Kong Jr.", and "Super Mario Bros."

I'll also be checking out the courses that have already been posted here in the meantime.