By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Razer Drops Streamer for Calling Men Trash, Says It's 'Extremism'

o_O.Q said:
MrWayne said:

I don't think you understood what i wrote.

can you clarify?

The first half of Rol's comment has the potential to trigger the "women don't want equality but privilege for women" fraction. In the second half however he paints the picture of the weak women who has to be protected, which has a bitter tast for feminists, progessives, strong women etc..

I liked that dualism.

Around the Network
Otter said: inLol, this site remains a cesspits when it comes to opinions.

You think Razor would have a bit of solidarity with all the additional shit a female gamers goes through when in the spotlight and give her a slap on the wrist whilst also supporting her. Comparing that to extremism is dense, as if she means it literally to all men and as if there's a president for this kind of comment translating into violence and discrimination against men. Meanwhile persistence verbal harassment does actually translate into sexual harassment for far too many women out there. This is the exact kind of thinking you adopt when you leave your brain at home and try to apply ethics without any contextual awareness.

Yes we do not have a hivemind just yet :p

Female or not,she should have been more carefully with her wording and can not blame razor to not want to put money in what might be negative attention but i agree that this outcome is too severe for that slip up that might be a bit understandable regarding the situation.

Not a genderrelated thing though,regardless of naughty words from children one must contain decent language.

Otter said:
Lol, this site remains a cesspits when it comes to opinions.

You think Razor would have a bit of solidarity with all the additional shit a female gamers goes through when in the spotlight and give her a slap on the wrist whilst also supporting her. Comparing that to extremism is dense, as if she means it literally to all men and as if there's a president for this kind of comment translating into violence and discrimination against men. Meanwhile persistence verbal harassment does actually translate into sexual harassment for far too many women out there. This is the exact kind of thinking you adopt when you leave your brain at home and try to apply ethics without any contextual awareness.

Perhaps they could have given her a slap on the wrist, but I also respect Razer for trying to treat all of this crap equally. You want them to use a convoluted argument to essentially not punish her and justify what she did. I support simply treating all this "hate speech" equally if they do at all.

Men also deal with violence and discrimination, its just not a concern of any popular left wing movements. Lets just agree calling any group trash for immutable differences is not cool.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

Found the link for her doing gratuitous offense to someone watching her stream.

https://youtu.be/WG0Odd7vKlw

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

https://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=KAfRWojGPRc

Another good showing of the great person she is.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

Around the Network

@DonFerrari Can you give a brief summary of what she's saying in the first video since it's not too long? I'd like to know what's being said in all of them, but doubt I'll have the time to learn Portuguese today. :)

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Otter said:
Lol, this site remains a cesspits when it comes to opinions.

"Contextual awareness" here means that you argue for double standards. But there is another way to approach moral reasoning, which is to hold individuals to the same ethical standard without respect to their gender, race, etc.

COKTOE said:
@DonFerrari Can you give a brief summary of what she's saying in the first video since it's not too long? I'd like to know what's being said in all of them, but doubt I'll have the time to learn Portuguese today. :)

Being brief.

Basically someone that was watching the streaming asked her what tools she used (meaning mic, headset, KB+M), and she for unknow reasons start bickering basically saying

"Why is is that whenever a woman is doing a stream, male jerk ask what she is using?", "Why don't you pick your little cock, roll it up and stuck on your ass".

That was one of the videos people reported to Razer and possibly supported their decision as it wasn't just she being upset about a moronic joke that she replied over and above, but a behavior she have repeated even when unprovoked.

DonFerrari said:
COKTOE said:

Being brief.

Basically someone that was watching the streaming asked her what tools she used (meaning mic, headset, KB+M), and she for unknow reasons start bickering basically saying

"Why is is that whenever a woman is doing a stream, male jerk ask what she is using?", "Why don't you pick your little cock, roll it up and stuck on your ass".

That was one of the videos people reported to Razer and possibly supported their decision as it wasn't just she being upset about a moronic joke that she replied over and above, but a behavior she have repeated even when unprovoked.

Ahh, so that's the video you referenced initially. Thanks for that.

She seems like a delightful person. I hope she can bounce back from this, and maybe get a job as a night janitor at a shopping mall. And hey, it will give her ample opportunity to dwell on how all males are trash when she's cleaning the men's room floor with her pissmop.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

COKTOE said:
DonFerrari said:

Being brief.

Ahh, so that's the video you referenced initially. Thanks for that.

She seems like a delightful person. I hope she can bounce back from this, and maybe get a job as a night janitor at a shopping mall. And hey, it will give her ample opportunity to dwell on how all males are trash when she's cleaning the men's room floor with her pissmop.

the other link was a collage of several videos were she attacked male with some or no provocation.

She is still young so she can certainly improve and understand that there is a difference between no-names provocking her and she replying while under sponsorship.