By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Razer Drops Streamer for Calling Men Trash, Says It's 'Extremism'

ironmanDX said:
She was insulted and shot one back... Seems a bit of a fragile knee jerk response from Razor.

Also a little fragile for her needing to respond the way that she did given the purposely sexual nature of the video.

I'm just seeing stupidity and fragility all round.

Its actually the oppersite of a insult. Its a praisal or compliment if you will.

Granted its seemingly unwanted and possibly inappropriate (which to be fair, the man might not have known before hand).

Its always hard to know how people react to things.
When I was younger I once had a girl yell "nice ass" as I walked by, at me.
Afterwards all I felt was kinda amased it happend, it didnt offend me.

People react differntly to things.
That said I suspect its much more often that women get this sort of "prisal" to the point where it might be annouying.

That doesnt excuse her generalsation of men, and calling men trash.
its a rather poor way to react to such a situation.

Also mechanical bull rideing, its typically associated with wet-t-shirt women in hotpants ect, that do that sort of thing, half drunk at bars.
Like if you dont want that sort of attention, dont post pictures or videos of that sort.

Around the Network

Thread reminds me of the great poet Master P.

"You all live for bitches and blunts. We live for weed and money."

chapset said:
She doesn't even show ass or tits what kind of shitty brazilian streamer is that

Brazilian that doesn't even show ass?  Someone needs to send immigration enforcement to her house and check her credentials. 

Honestly without context what was said to her originally might not even be considered harassment. Could have been, you know, a badly received joke. Apparently those don't exist anymore. It was probably more than that as I'm sure the conversation continued which is what provided the context for it being seen as harassment but .. then again she wouldn't have that context originally anyways.

In hindsight they probably should have kept her on and just made her apologize but either way eh, the conclusion is tragic but understandable.

I think my next laptop might be a razer

the harassment is disgusting though, although if someone calls you trash you might feel the need to strike back

Last edited by o_O.Q - on 26 June 2019

Around the Network

OP did a massive distortion of the fact and then wants to condemn Razor, yes much luck to you.

Same YT also cursed, said to a boy to roll his cock and put into own ass after the person only asked what was the set she was using to stream. Instead of only replying razor or whatever she decided to attack.

You are defending someone that depends of good behavior to be liked by subscribers and have good image to the sponsor, when she is doing all but that.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

crissindahouse said:
So, people find out that Razr's PR department is full of men and that is used to prove how Razr is the bad one?

Kinda funny how people use a typical generalization to complain about a company which acts against generalizations.

This company is so bad and so against woman that until she attacked most of it market she was sponsored by them.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Razer has a point, but I'm not a huge fan of this. It's not exactly a horrible thing to say in that context, so seems like an overkill to me.

DonFerrari said:
OP did a massive distortion of the fact and then wants to condemn Razor, yes much luck to you.

Same YT also cursed, said to a boy to roll his cock and put into own ass after the person only asked what was the set she was using to stream. Instead of only replying razor or whatever she decided to attack.

You are defending someone that depends of good behavior to be liked by subscribers and have good image to the sponsor, when she is doing all but that.

"Same YT also cursed, said to a boy to roll his cock and put into own ass after the person only asked what was the set she was using to stream."

wow that's interesting, do you have a link?

"You are defending someone that depends of good behavior to be liked by subscribers and have good image to the sponsor, when she is doing all but that"

but its a woman isn't it? trying to advance herself in a competitive field under the heteronormative patriarchy?

shouldn't we be more lenient on her as a result?                                                                                                                                                                              

I just love btw how the op is presumably male and has extremism in quotation marks as if its debatable whether men are trash or not