Are you watching?

Yes, opening weekend. 4 14.29%

Yes, at some point. 12 42.86%

Yes, on Blu-ray/DVD/Streaming 7 25.00%

Maybe. 1 3.57%

No. I lack a soul. 4 14.29%

Total:28

Will you be watching?

I can't wait! I knew it would live up to Pixar standards.

https://www.metacritic.com/movie/toy-story-4

https://www.rottentomatoes.com/m/toy_story_4

Last edited by Moren - on 14 June 2019

Around the Network

Can Pixar ever release a bomb?

I've only watched one Toy Story (the third one) and didnt like it as a kid. It's needlessly dark for a kids movie.

CuCabeludo said:

Cars 2?

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

I remember watching the 3rd one when it came out. That feels forever ago, I'm almost twice as old now.

Probably not going to watch it in theatre, since they're not quite my favourite Disney movies, but I probably will some time in the future.

I'm somewhat tired of companies retreading franchises they should have left alone, there is no need for a fourth Toy Story movie. Toy Story merchandise is too good to leave alone, I suppose.

You know it deserves the GOTY.

Come join The 2018 Obscure Game Monthly Review Thread.

Around the Network
CuCabeludo said:

The Good Dinosaur?

Can't wait to see it!

Just got back from watching it. Wow, it was fantastic! Leave it to Pixar for making a third sequel that lives up to expectations.

Really enjoyed it.

Didn't really understand why they wanted to make another Toy Story after how well TS3 ended, but they really nailed that ending on all the right notes. Good job, Pixar.

Really glad to see this movie is getting great reception, I want to watch it but I've not had the time to do it these days.