By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How Would You Rate E3 2019 Out of 10?

How Would You Rate E3 2019 Out of 10?

10 47 4.05%

9 67 5.77%

8 160 13.78%

7 230 19.81%

6 233 20.07%

5 151 13.01%

4 101 8.70%

3 78 6.72%

2 34 2.93%

1 60 5.17%

Total:1,161

Square Enix and Nintendo carried E3 this year.

6 out of 10.

Around the Network

There was way too much CGI-trailers and way too little gameplay at the conferences this year

Ghostwire seems lit. That was it. 1/10.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

Only exciting new games announced were... errr.... Watch Dogs Legion? Botw Sequel? The presentations were good, but there wasn't much new for me personally to be excited about.

6/10

6 or 7. Square and Nintendo showed up to give it a big finish but the early going was really padded and lots of cinematic trailers without gameplay.

And Bethesda needs to stop doing annual conferences. This is their 5th one and so far 2 have been good. The rest range from boring to bad because they just don't consistently have a conference's worth of content every year. So years like this they have one or two really good games and then the rest is just filler.

Around the Network

Nintendo Just had their best E3 imo! Sooo that would heavily impact my scoring. But the end of this gen does impact future game announcements and sony not being here does make it worse. So an 8 for me

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Barkley said:
Only exciting new games announced were... errr.... Watch Dogs Legion? Botw Sequel? The presentations were good, but there wasn't much new for me personally to be excited about.

6/10

To be fair, something like Astral Chain which was only just announced a few months back, being showcased well and given a release date in the relatively near future is much more appealing to me, as opposed to certain conferences of E3s past that would just be filled with announcements and CGI trailers to drum up hype, but not actually deliver any of the games for several years.
Even something like FF7R which was in limbo for a fair ammount of time, suddenly drops a trailer before E3, then gets a good showcase at Squeenix's conference with a solid release date less than a year away.

Overall, E3 was better than I though it'd be, but still lacking.

Pre Nintendo - 4
Post Nintendo - 6

E3 will be irrelevant or dead in 3-4 years

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

6 - But only because of all the games Square Enix is bringing in.