By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - General Discussion - How Would You Rate E3 2019 Out of 10?

How Would You Rate E3 2019 Out of 10?

10 47 4.05%

9 67 5.77%

8 160 13.78%

7 230 19.81%

6 233 20.07%

5 151 13.01%

4 101 8.70%

3 78 6.72%

2 34 2.93%

1 60 5.17%

Total:1,161
RolStoppable said:
10/10

Nintendo hit it out of the park with a strong lineup of games that will first and foremost release in 2019, Microsoft underwhelmed and Sony didn't even show up.

This is not who had the best showing. This is about e3 as a whole. So you gave it a 10 even though microsoft underwhelmed and sony didnt show? If you gave a 10 because you dont care about microsoft and sony why even mentioned them

Around the Network

for me that was the most boring E3....

but it's probably because I'm a PlayStation fanboy

4 out of 10, and that's me being generous 

As a whole, 4 or 5 out of 10.

The only good conferences were the indie showcase of KFG and Nintendo's.

Plus Devolver, but that is more for the lore than the games.

5/10 didnt care much for most of it.
Square and Nintendo were fine I guess, but overall i didnt feel it was a interesting E3 for the most part.

Hm, Nintendo and Square saved this E3 from being an absolute disaster. So I'll go with an 8/10, Nintendo really impressed me and Square was great. Xbox was ok at best, Ubisoft and Bethesda were awful.

Around the Network

5. Which is pretty good for me since I only care about Devolver Digital and Kevin Butler.

- "If you have the heart of a true winner, you can always get more pissed off than some other asshole."

Most of E3 was a let down. The highlights for me were Cyberpunk 2077, Xbox Game Pass on PC, and the announcement of a sequel to BotW. Otherwise it felt like nobody was really trying. Bethesda had nothing interesting to say, nor did Ubisoft, and especially not EA.

I know a lot of people have been praising Nintendo's presentation but I don't see why. Animal Crossing was delayed, Pokemon nuked itself, and aside from BotW2, they did not announce a single new game in development. We got some underwhelming third party reveals and some well deserved ports, but I was hoping for more announcements, not just stuff we already had.

Overall, 5/10. I'll pick up GamePass for PC when I feel the time is right, and now just play the waiting game for a bunch of games I already knew of last week

I rate it a FF7R out of FF7R.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

I'd give it a solid 7 because MS, Nintendo, and Ubisoft had good showings.

I would give it a 6, if I'm just judging based on everything I have seen. Square's conference was ok, I actually liked the "frame" gimmick and they showed a lot of games I was interested in, but a lot of them looked a little rough in one way or another. I'm not entirely sold on the titles they did show.

Microsoft was way worse than last year. Like, way worse. Which is sort of weird, I get that they might want to have a "buffer" year in-between now and next gen, but considering Sony wasn't there they should have had a lot more exciting things to show. Even the third party selection was significantly worse, the only ones that looked cool were Elden Ring and Tales of Arise, but the former didn't show any gameplay and the latter barely showed anything.

Nintendo saved it. They had the best E3 conference I've ever seen. Though, I guess they could have announced one more new title. Because really, while there were A LOT of cool game reveals, most of them were smaller third party ones. BOTW2 was the only big one from Nintendo, maybe Mario and Sonic too but I don't think that I'm the audience for that game. Maybe having just one more reveal would have been nice but still ... 10/10 conference.