By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Witcher 3 and all expansions will be on the card out of the box!

Don't know if will buy or not. If I do, it will be digital regardless, so topic a bit moot to me.

But have this on PC. Love the few mods I have installed on PC.

Never finished newest DLC, so maybe I will buy the Switch version and replay from day 1. IDK. I do love the game, and love Gwent in teh game super bad too. Love supporting this dev too. Ah, maybe FF8 will get me my fix on card game and I can hold off for now.

Around the Network

50 GB to 30 GB is easy compression / texture work folks. Size is no constraint for any ported Switch game with the 32 GB cart.

Now, to take RE2 from some 800 MB down to 64 MB to fit in a N64 cart, that was borderline witchcraft.

I want to curse out of excitement, but the forum rules won't let me.

@#$% yeah these dudes are beasts. Was planning on getting this on the One X but now I'm considering double-dipping. I want the grand experience first because I haven't played this game before, and the portable experience can compliment it nicely.

I just wish they would pop the trilogy in one place. I have the first two on Mac, but 3 isn't available for it. I was considering picking up #2 for the 360 to play on the One X because I like the pleasure of having the games accessible in one place, and preferably the physical copies and on a console. Trilogy port please!! The collector in me is getting ready to stupidly throw money your way, CD PR.

Metallox said:
burninmylight said:

Effort, care and pride.

And massive downgrades and audio compression. 

Please don't hit me, I want the game, but it's the truth :3 

Of course it is. No one is saying that the porting team just needs to sprinkle magic dust on it, but it is a mountain that can be climbed with the things that I mentioned. I wonder what the next "The Switch would never be able to handle a decent port of that!" game will be.

And I will hit you whenever I damn well please, slave.

Time to bring Cyberpunk 2077 over, CD Project!

But yeah, its refreshing to see a thrid party developer treat the Switch properly.

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Around the Network

this game is 540p in portable mode

...not much time to post anymore, used to be awesome on here really good fond memories from VGchartz...

PSN: Skeeuk - XBL: SkeeUK - PC: Skeeuk

really miss the VGCHARTZ of 2008 - 2013...

I can't wait for this!

For some reason I thought this was published by WB games and I thought to myself: If they can port this, they can do the Arkham trilogy. Oh Well.

Switch is getting some pretty damn impressive third party support.

1doesnotsimply

If this turns out to the case, CDPR have set a new standard for third party conduct on Switch. Not only is the port itself easily the most ambitious yet to hit the system, but actually using the 32GB card other devs run squealing from and fitting the whole game on there DLC and all puts practically every other third party out there to shame. 

I'll be voting with my wallet in support of this if its true, and I sure as hell hope a lot of other Switch owners do as well.

(Mind you, I'm still feeling kinda suspicious about this, as it does seem too good to be true, the last two years have trained me to always expect a catch with third party Switch games)

Last edited by curl-6 - on 12 June 2019

curl-6 said:

If this turns out to the case, CDPR have set a new standard for third party conduct on Switch. Not only is the port itself easily the most ambitious yet to hit the system, but actually using the 32GB card other devs run squealing from and fitting the whole game on there DLC and all puts practically every other third party out there to shame. 

I'll be voting with my wallet in support of this if its true, and I sure as hell hope a lot of other Switch owners do as well.

(Mind you, I'm still feeling kinda suspicious about this, as it does seem too good to be true, the last two years have trained me to always expect a catch with third party Switch games)

Is on their oficial twitter, so the only possibility here is: truth

Click HERE and be happy 

EricFabian said:
curl-6 said:

Is on their oficial twitter, so the only possibility here is: truth

Can you link me the tweet, I can't find it?