[NSW] 180K
[PS4] 125K
[XB1] 99K

Around the Network

Damn, with all the games being released I've lost track of time. Here we go:

[NSW] 240K
[PS4] 139K
[XB1] 100K

Xbox one should win this one. Did everyone forget the all digital cheaper model released in may?

[NSW] 217K
[PS4] 135K
[XB1] 102K

Pinkie_pie said:
Xbox one should win this one. Did everyone forget the all digital cheaper model released in may?

No.  But everyone we have with any ties to any retail reported that it straight up crashed and burned.  IAnything is possible theoretically, but it would have to not only reverse it's steep yoy declines but catapult it well over it's typical May performances before the decline started.

Around the Network
Nuvendil said:
Pinkie_pie said:

No.  But everyone we have with any ties to any retail reported that it straight up crashed and burned.  IAnything is possible theoretically, but it would have to not only reverse it's steep yoy declines but catapult it well over it's typical May performances before the decline started.

Yupp. They should have priced it 150$ for at least the first 3 months (limited time) for it to truly take off. It simply feels like a stripped-down, overpriced machine. 

Vote the Mayor for Mayor!

Pinkie_pie said:

It could have beat the PS4 but not the Switch

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Pinkie_pie said:

You mean that poorly priced XBox 1S without a disk drive that no one wants?  I mean if you look you can get an actual X1S for the same price or cheaper.

I expect X1 sales to continue to sink closer to WiiU levels.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Switch: 200K - 210K
PS4: 160K - 170K
XB1: 90K - 100K

Zanark best Inazuma Eleven pg

Jranation said:
Pinkie_pie said:

It could have beat the PS4 but not the Switch

Yeah will definitely beat the ps4 and should be very close to the switch this month

Shiken said:
Pinkie_pie said:

You mean that poorly priced XBox 1S without a disk drive that no one wants?  I mean if you look you can get an actual X1S for the same price or cheaper.

I expect X1 sales to continue to sink closer to WiiU levels.

It sold out every stores i been to. It would definitely won if they had more stock but it will be very close with the switch