By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
Pinkie_pie said:
Jranation said:

It could have beat the PS4 but not the Switch

Yeah will definitely beat the ps4 and should be very close to the switch this month

Shiken said:

You mean that poorly priced XBox 1S without a disk drive that no one wants?  I mean if you look you can get an actual X1S for the same price or cheaper.

I expect X1 sales to continue to sink closer to WiiU levels.

It sold out every stores i been to. It would definitely won if they had more stock but it will be very close with the switch 

Didn't you see NPD predicting tool ?

Around the Network
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:
Pinkie_pie said:

Yeah will definitely beat the ps4 and should be very close to the switch this month

It sold out every stores i been to. It would definitely won if they had more stock but it will be very close with the switch 

No. People predicting numbers?

hunter_alien said:
Nuvendil said:

No.  But everyone we have with any ties to any retail reported that it straight up crashed and burned.  IAnything is possible theoretically, but it would have to not only reverse it's steep yoy declines but catapult it well over it's typical May performances before the decline started.

Yupp. They should have priced it 150$ for at least the first 3 months (limited time) for it to truly take off. It simply feels like a stripped-down, overpriced machine. 

$150 should have been the price, period.  Even at $199 its overpriced, since you can get the XBO S, with a game and 4K disc drive, for $20-$30 more.  If they really wanted it to be worth that price, it should have come with a 4TB HDD.

I also doubt it made much of an impact on May sales considering it never entered the Top 100 for the month on Amazon.

Pinkie_pie said:
Oneeee-Chan!!! said:

No. People predicting numbers?

Here's the thread, have fun: http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=235297&page=1#

Any news?

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Around the Network
Mar1217 said:
Kinda surprised we didn't receive data yet ... maybe it is due to June 19th ?

Afaik it's June 18th

Has any one translated the riddle from Restera.

A couple of really good guesses here. Well done.
Switch sold the most by a comfortable amount

NSW ~ PS4 + XBX

NPD Tool with a pretty good month I'd say

Results are in

NSW-216k
PS4-137k
XBO-86k

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

Wow really nice numbers for Switch!
Decent for PS4
xone...