By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Blue Dragon PriceDrop ... $20 Dollars @ Amazon

Now theres no excuse to buy one of the best jrpgs released this gen so far... the closest thing to a Dragon Quest, and one of the most underrated Jrpgs of all time.

Blue Dragon

Around the Network

I need to buy this.

I'm missing the first disc of this game.

Yes, I saw that at the store for 15-20 Euros last Saturday - was very surprised.

Any message from Faxanadu is written in good faith but shall neither be binding nor construed as constituting a commitment by Faxanadu except where provided for in a written agreement signed by an authorized representative of Faxanadu. This message is intended for the use of the forum members only.

The views expressed here may be personal and/or offensive and are not necessarily the views of Faxanadu.

the cartoon is just hitting stateside now

A wanna a good RPG, which one is better this one or Oblivion?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Around the Network
elgefe02 said:
A wanna a good RPG, which one is better this one or Oblivion?

Blue Dragon by far, Oblivion is one of the most overrated games ever, Bethesda make me sick

Did you play both Ari?

Which one is longer in time?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Damn! I payed $30 for Blue Dragon. Oh well I did get it some months ago.

Love the product, not the company. They love your money, not you.

-TheRealMafoo

The sale of Blue Dragon may rise because of the price cut and the anime hitting the U.S.

elgefe02 said:
Did you play both Ari?

Which one is longer in time?

i spent over 100 hours @ blue dragon because of grinding and doing the side quests,  i prob played oblivion over 5 hours, then i realized how boring the game was, the sidequests in that game are more fun than the main quest.