By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Blue Dragon PriceDrop ... $20 Dollars @ Amazon

Yes. Yes indeed.

The 2nd disk is pretty good, and I'm not very far in disk 3, but it's been good. From what I hear, the 3rd disk blows the game out of the water, and really has a good storyline (and is the longest disk).

Right now, at near the start of disk 3, I've discovered *maybe* 50% of the map.

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

Around the Network
Ari_Gold said:
elgefe02 said:
A wanna a good RPG, which one is better this one or Oblivion?

Blue Dragon by far, Oblivion is one of the most overrated games ever, Bethesda make me sick

god i hope your kidding, bethesda is amazing and oblivion is so far the best rpg this gen followed closely by mass effect. not trying to bash blue dragon but c'mon it iss bethesda

@segajon

As mrstickball said Oblivion (just like Blue Dragon) are not for everyone. I, for one, hated the game (PC Version) and litterally threw the disc in my garbage bin.

Blue Dragon, on the other hand, is one of the best RPGs out for every JRPG fan. It's not as good as Eternal Sonata (IMO) or Lost Odyssey but still at the 20$ price tag is a must have.

PS: Now if these shadows weren't Blue i'd like the game much more :P

i will agree eternal sonata was a masterpiece

Ari_Gold said:
elgefe02 said:
A wanna a good RPG, which one is better this one or Oblivion?

Blue Dragon by far, Oblivion is one of the most overrated games ever, Bethesda make me sick

Lies, lies, all lies I say. Oblivion is 4.6 million times the better than Blue Dragon. Also saying it's one of the best RPGs of this gen isn't saying much since there's what like 2 good ones so far this gen (JRPG)? Also, Bethesda are awesome, Fallout 3 will be godly. I bought BD the 1st day, played like 10 hours, wanted to kill myself and returned it. I never return games normally, but that's how much I hated it. 6th grade level script and bad voice overs didn't help either.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Around the Network

If you want a great JRPG, go for Lost Odyssey, easily the first great JRPG of the generation.

Beats BD in every single category. Eternal Sonata is also ok.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

wow, this game is back at 39.99

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

mesoteto said:
the cartoon is just hitting stateside now

Yeah, i've seen it.  I think that's why it got the price drop.

Comparing turn based RPGs and ARPGs like Oblivion are like comparing TPS and Valkrie of the Battlefield, the core aspect... the gameplay is totally different.

It is $40 now but you can still get it used. You gave us a link with cheapassgamer as the reference instead of vgchartz :(

Tired of big government?
Want liberty in your lifetime?
Join us @
http://www.freestateproject.org