By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Blue Dragon PriceDrop ... $20 Dollars @ Amazon

umm still 40 dollars at most major reatail stores

Around the Network

Bait and switch :) Might have been a limited time offer.

Thanks to Blacksaber for the sig!

Oblivion is the most overrated RPG of this generation thus far. The game is boring. On paper its the best RPG ever made. After booting it up and playing it, it just does little to grasp your imagination. I really wanted to like Oblivion but it was just a prettier version of Morrowind and unlike Morrowind it didn't have the "wow I've never played a game like this" feel to it.

Darc Requiem said:
Oblivion is the most overrated RPG of this generation thus far. The game is boring. On paper its the best RPG ever made. After booting it up and playing it, it just does little to grasp your imagination. I really wanted to like Oblivion but it was just a prettier version of Morrowind and unlike Morrowind it didn't have the "wow I've never played a game like this" feel to it.

To each his/her own.

I thought this game was pure shit. The only serviceable JRPGs so far this generation are Lost Odyssey and Folklore, which is really an action RPG.

The first 1/2 to 2/3 of Eternal Sonata was also OK.

Around the Network
ckmlb said:
Ari_Gold said:
elgefe02 said:
A wanna a good RPG, which one is better this one or Oblivion?

Blue Dragon by far, Oblivion is one of the most overrated games ever, Bethesda make me sick

Lies, lies, all lies I say. Oblivion is 4.6 million times the better than Blue Dragon. Also saying it's one of the best RPGs of this gen isn't saying much since there's what like 2 good ones so far this gen (JRPG)? Also, Bethesda are awesome, Fallout 3 will be godly. I bought BD the 1st day, played like 10 hours, wanted to kill myself and returned it. I never return games normally, but that's how much I hated it. 6th grade level script and bad voice overs didn't help either.

To each his/her own.

Ive spent many hours with both BD and Oblivion. The Oblivion game world is pretty rich if you give it a chance. I liked it so much I bought the online expansions and burned even more hours. That being said, I can see why it would not make a good first impression with some gamers. (slow to start, "ugly" artwork etc)

PS360 ftw!

Currently playing..........

Gears of War 2, GTA IV Lost and Damned, Little Big Planet (Yes I said I had no interest but my girl wanted to try it and we did and now Im hooked )

Its also on clearance @ TRU for $20  Blue Dragon

@ Ari_Gold: You use my words against me :p

Are you ready for FES?

Deviation59 said:
I thought this game was pure shit. The only serviceable JRPGs so far this generation are Lost Odyssey and Folklore, which is really an action RPG.

The first 1/2 to 2/3 of Eternal Sonata was also OK.

I agree with this except Folklore was only average.