By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Microsoft Discussion - Blue Dragon PriceDrop ... $20 Dollars @ Amazon

not my cup o' tea

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

Around the Network

@ elgefe

No way! Oblivion is superior in every way! Oblivion is also much longer.

Although, I might get now.

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Oblivion is much better than BD.

And you can spend 100 hours in Oblivion, not finish, and not be bored. Plus if you buy the GOTY edition, you get the expansion.

I really depends on what kind of RPG's you like.... JRPG or WRPG.

And that's the only thing I need is *this*. I don't need this or this. Just this PS4... And this gaming PC. - The PS4 and the Gaming PC and that's all I need... And this Xbox 360. - The PS4, the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360, and that's all I need... And these PS3's. - The PS4, and these PS3's, and the Gaming PC, and the Xbox 360... And this Nintendo DS. - The PS4, this Xbox 360, and the Gaming PC, and the PS3's, and that's all *I* need. And that's *all* I need too. I don't need one other thing, not one... I need this. - The Gaming PC and PS4, and Xbox 360, and thePS3's . Well what are you looking at? What do you think I'm some kind of a jerk or something! - And this. That's all I need.

Obligatory dick measuring Gaming Laptop Specs: Sager NP8270-GTX: 17.3" FULL HD (1920X1080) LED Matte LC, nVIDIA GeForce GTX 780M, Intel Core i7-4700MQ, 16GB (2x8GB) DDR3, 750GB SATA II 3GB/s 7,200 RPM Hard Drive

IMO Blue Dragon >>>>>>>>> Oblivion but that might be because i mostly like JRPGs.

Around the Network

^^^^^^^^^^^

every single game you are playing now is a JRPG lol.

I loved the SNES Jrpg Era, but I loved the Mass Effect also, I don't want something g to difficult, I don't have a lot of free hours to play... which should I choose?

SSBB FC: 5155 2671 4071 elgefe02: "VGChartz's Resident Raving Rabbit"   MKWii:5155-3729-0989

Well i wouldn't say that Mario Kart Wii is a JRPG but yeah... point taken ^_~

Oblivion nor Blue Dragon are for everyone.

But at $20 USD, every JRPG fan that owns a X360 deserves to buy themselves this game. I just made it to the 3rd disk, and after a huge hiatus on playing the game, I'm back in it, and enjoying every wonderful minute of it.

Again, at $20 it's a steal. I paid $60 for it and it was a good buy. Just go download the extra content on XBL, so you can either play Hard Mode, or eventually get the New Game+!

Back from the dead, I'm afraid.

@mrstickball

Does the game get any better (especially the story) after disk 1? Because since i got Lost Odyssey and Eternal Sonata that baby is gathering dust :P