By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy 7 Remake Will release Worldwide March 3 2020; New Trailer!

Final Fantasy VII Remake launches March 3, 2020

A simultaneous worldwide release.

Final Fantasy VII Remake will launch for PlayStation 4 on March 3, 2020, Square Enix announced at the “Final Fantasy VII: A Symphonic Reunion” concert in Los Angeles.

Watch a short new trailer below. Further announcements will be made at the “Square Enix Live E3 2019” event on June 10 at 6:00 p.m. PT / 9:00 p.m. ET.

English

Around the Network

Cyberpunk: im releasing next year :D
FFVIIR: Can I join you :D
Me: COME ON MAN IM BROKE!

Shhhhhhhiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiii. Key art is fire.

OMG a concrete release date was so unexpected wow. Looks great!

Around the Network

Well that was out of nowhere.

Stealth trailer by Square, not only that but has a release date. Was not expecting that, well played Square.

HollyGamer said:
Cyberpunk: im releasing next year :D
FFVIIR: Can I join you :D
Me: COME ON MAN IM BROKE!

This November is worse. I swear every major release for this year is coming in November.

I am super PISSED it isn't coming this holiday as expected -_-

I feel like they changed the plan after finding out that "Next Gen" was just officially pushed to Holiday 2020 and not This Holiday and 1st qtr 2020.

I mean I guess i'm happy its not farther away but still....

Key things to note in that trailer....
1. Cloud Jump attack
2. Cloud Dodge Roll
3. Heidegar and glimpse of President Shinra
4. NEW Aerith scenario not in original game, her being attacked by phantoms. Our first glimpse at added content to the game ethos.

Greatness Awaits

PSN:Forevercloud (looking for Soul Sacrifice Partners!!!)

Xxain said:

Final Fantasy VII Remake launches March 3, 2020

A simultaneous worldwide release.

Final Fantasy VII Remake will launch for PlayStation 4 on March 3, 2020, Square Enix announced at the “Final Fantasy VII: A Symphonic Reunion” concert in Los Angeles.

Watch a short new trailer below. Further announcements will be made at the “Square Enix Live E3 2019” event on June 10 at 6:00 p.m. PT / 9:00 p.m. ET.

English

LOL did you just copied the entire article include the comment words and the writer from Gematsu. You lazy bastard LMAO .