By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Final Fantasy 7 Remake Will release Worldwide March 3 2020; New Trailer!

I wonder if each episode will be a game on its own, or it will a a fragment of a bigger shit so, you will be required to finish the one episode in order to start the second.

Around the Network

I am really excited for this one. I had my doubts, but the more I see of it, the more my doubts are put to rest.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

CuCabeludo said:
I wonder if each episode will be a game on its own, or it will a a fragment of a bigger shit so, you will be required to finish the one episode in order to start the second.

It's not like what you described in the first sentence. Yes it's a multi part game, but the main story is already set in stone, and part one is 2 Blu-ray disc long.

Last edited by deskpro2k3 - on 11 June 2019

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5
Bristow9091 said:
CuCabeludo said:

Since they're still going for the multiple entry approach, what I think will happen is each game will be its own thing, they'll be adding enough story that once part one is finished, it'll feel like you've finished a full game but will be eagerly awaiting the sequel that will finish off the over-arching storyline, especially since there are so many points they could end it on that would be cliffhanger territory for anyone that hasn't played the original game, lol.

If this ends up being the case I imagine part two, or whatever they're calling the next episode/whatever, will start you off back at Lv. 1... although maybe you'll unlock some fancy items if you have a completed save file from the first one? I honestly couldn't say what I'd prefer, but considering the amount of content they're promising (Surely there has to be a lot, since we're getting this first part on two bluray discs, old school as fuck!) I don't really see it being a problem.

It is what I wonder, will each episode be a game in itself(start from lvl 1) or you need the save of previous episode so you continue from the same state you finished the previous one.

deskpro2k3 said:
CuCabeludo said:

It's not like what you described in the first sentence. Yes it's a multi part game, but the main story is already set in stone, and part one is 2 Blu-ray disc long.

2 25GB or 2 50GB discs

Around the Network

After watching the gameplay, I'm sold.

Pre-ordering.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

CuCabeludo said:
deskpro2k3 said:

2 25GB or 2 50GB discs

Two 25GB discs instead of one 50GB disc would be stupid, don’t you think?

CuCabeludo said:
Bristow9091 said:

Since they're still going for the multiple entry approach, what I think will happen is each game will be its own thing, they'll be adding enough story that once part one is finished, it'll feel like you've finished a full game but will be eagerly awaiting the sequel that will finish off the over-arching storyline, especially since there are so many points they could end it on that would be cliffhanger territory for anyone that hasn't played the original game, lol.

If this ends up being the case I imagine part two, or whatever they're calling the next episode/whatever, will start you off back at Lv. 1... although maybe you'll unlock some fancy items if you have a completed save file from the first one? I honestly couldn't say what I'd prefer, but considering the amount of content they're promising (Surely there has to be a lot, since we're getting this first part on two bluray discs, old school as fuck!) I don't really see it being a problem.

It is what I wonder, will each episode be a game in itself(start from lvl 1) or you need the save of previous episode so you continue from the same state you finished the previous one.

Well they're sure as hell not gonna make you pay for a game/episode that you might not be able to play, especially since it looks like they may all retail as full priced games, so I'd imagine every episode will have a default level and loadout for all the characters.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y-WYX6-dq4 This is tifa in dissidia nt. Its perfect. Im not a fan of her new design in the remake because of the thigh high socks.

Pinkie_pie said:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3y-WYX6-dq4 This is tifa in dissidia nt. Its perfect. Im not a fan of her new design in the remake because of the thigh high socks.

Looks good. But I prefer the Remake version.