By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 is less than a week away!What are your expectations?

Would it be the official e3 thread that we should stick to in a few days? :)

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Around the Network

Expectations: Nintendo will talk about Mario Maker, Poke'mon, Astral Chain, Link's Awakening Remake, and Daemon X Machina. Nintendo wastes at least 15 minutes on dumb stuff that nobody cares about. Like more mobile games, or subpar additions to Online.

Animal Crossing, and Luigi's Mansion will get delayed to 2020.

Hopes, and Dreams: Animal Crossing, and Luigi's Mansion get released this year.

0D0 said:
Would it be the official e3 thread that we should stick to in a few days? :)

Well, if you guys want to discuss stuff about E3 here, be my guest.But I higly recommend someone else to do it, simply because I have zero time to update OP or to do something that looks remotely nice.I will actually be having class and working during some of those conferences, so .... :(

My (locked) thread about how difficulty should be a decision for the developers, not the gamers.

https://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=241866&page=1

Metroid Prime Trilogy HD

The Retro Studios game

MS/Nintendo partnership

New Smash Character reveal

A Fire Emblem surprise

2-3 surprise 3rd party titles for Switch

At least 1 unknown 1st party title from Nintendo

I'm excited for MS E3 this year based off of what others have said. I think it will be at least as good as last years if not better.

Around the Network

Ninja theory game trailer leaked. People are not happy. That was MS best adquisition and already a let down.

It takes genuine talent to see greatness in yourself despite your absence of genuine talent.

eva01beserk said:
Ninja theory game trailer leaked. People are not happy. That was MS best adquisition and already a let down.

What was the leak? Can you link it? I am very curious in what there making.

As it seems more likely that xbox might reveal there nextgen machine now I'm a bit excited. Because it'll give us more information on what the PS5 may be. As just like this generation I'm sure they'll be VERY similar to each other. Question is whether MS include an SSD. Perhaps if they do launch with the rumoured two different spec models the more expensive one will have ssd and cheaper will not. Wouldn't surprise if they have $399 Standard, $599 premium while PS5 is $499.

Barkley said:
As it seems more likely that xbox might reveal there nextgen machine now I'm a bit excited. Because it'll give us more information on what the PS5 may be. As just like this generation I'm sure they'll be VERY similar to each other. Question is whether MS include an SSD. Perhaps if they do launch with the rumoured two different spec models the more expensive one will have ssd and cheaper will not. Wouldn't surprise if they have $399 Standard, $599 premium while PS5 is $499.

I would buy the 599 premium console because a 500 dollar console won't be much more powerful than an xbox one x.

Snoopy said:
Barkley said:

I would buy the 599 premium console because a 500 dollar console won't be much more powerful than an xbox one x.

Wrong. Even the theoretical $399 nextgen xbox will be significantly more powerful. The Jaguar CPU is old and crap.