By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - E3 is less than a week away!What are your expectations?

Heavenly_King said:

M$ can only show teasers for their new IPs since they bought the studios last year.
so nothing mind blowing.

so 2 teasers of new IP (Ninja theory, Obsidian)
3)Next halo
4)Halo PC
5)Forza whatever
6)Forza other whatever.
7)Gears 5
8)next Fable
9)next Banjo
10) KI 2
11) Perfect Dark maybe?
12)Something Mobile
13)Fable Collection X enhanced
14)Banjo Collection X enhanced or remake.

Why cant a teaser be mind blowing. Remember when Sony teased Shemnue 3, FF7 and Last Gaurdian? Wasnt that mind blowing?

Also your list lacks alot of depth, Banjo and Fable X enhanced? Something Mobile? I think you are just filling in gaps. 

What about Inxile, Compulsion, Undead Labs, Playgrounds 2nd Devision etc?

Perfect Dark 2 and Banjo 3 announcements would be megotons so that alone will be hard to top.

Around the Network

Nintendo: mostly interested to see Astral Chain, Zelda, Luigi's Mansion 3 and Pokemon (though tomorrow's Direct will already have tons of info). Would be cool if there was some surprise announcements like Monolith Soft's next game but I'm not getting my hopes up.

Square-Enix: interested in FF7R and hopefully there's some Babylon's Fall footage. Again, surprise announcements would be cool, like Bravely Third

Not interested in MS, PC, Ubisoft (though a Rayman Legends sequel would be hype...) or Bethesda.

we need Microsoft to hit a home run!

steve

I hope Nintendo adds many things for Animal Crossing. Like more places to visit, more control to your town and more ways to earn money.

Pocky Lover Boy! 

Microsoft for me:

Gears 5
Gears Tactics ( very interested)
Ori 2 (First one is a classic)
Halo Infiniy
Battletoads
I hope some teaser of :
Fable 4
Bajo
Killer Instinct 2
Perfect Dark
New IP Rpg game
New IP Adventure game
More news in BC games.

I hope we can see in this show:
Capcom - rumored new DINO CRISIS
Square Enix - Final Fantasy R or FF 14 for Xbox (Last year they show Nier Automata)

Sorry for my bad english.

Around the Network

Excited to see all things MS and Xbox, hopefully get some info on next gen.
Anything from Nintendo, my Switch hasn't been used in a few months now :(
Looking forward to seeing Respawn's Star Wars game.
Sold my PS4 a while ago, it just wasn't getting any use, so not too bothered about Sony not being there.

I'm looking forward to a lot of reactions this year, from satisfying hype to hysterical disappointment (mainly the latter).

"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

@Marth: I 100% dismiss any rumour that includes Bird and Bear. Maybe if they are just going to be in a Smash Bros update.

@OT my expectations are low.

I don't know. When Sony decided to leave, I forgot to think about e3 since then.

I only hope that MS will do a good show.

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Nothing. A R3R teaser would exceed all expecations.

Hunting Season is done...