I am not thrilled either. I just don't see how this lineup is coming together. Are they planning to play two flashy and greedy cores every game? I don't see that working at all in the current metagame.
Well Epicenter will tell us more but I fear the worst. And I hope Matu can find a good team.
on 20 June 2019
Yeah they have two glass cannon cores now. Maybe M_C is going to be more sacrificial, but I fear he'll feed too much if he doesn't get resources.
Then again EG have two glass cannon-y main cores, although not to the same extent, and they're doing well.
If they replace Matu with W33 (current rumour) I will NOT be impressed.
Breaking up the first roster that was about to compete at TI with the same players 3 times in a row just to gamble on someone who isn't even very impressive nowadays.
Not to mention Matu goes from a guaranteed TI invite to now likely having to go through qualifiers with whatever team he joins, for the biggest tournament ever. That's really shitty for him (and he isn't even one of my favourite players).
YEARLY CHART UPDATE
Last Update: 13 days ago
36. ( -1) Nintendo Switch - Gray Joy-Con
39. (+12) PlayStation Classic - 3rd party only
49. ( -7) PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Console
76. ( 0) PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Console
79. ( -5) Sega Genesis Mini - Genesis - Preorder (September 19 2019)
97. ( -2) HTC Vive Virtual Reality System
100. (NEW) Oculus Go Standalone Virtual Reality...
MONTHLY CHART UPDATE
Hardware Month 07:
Last Update: 8 days ago
7. ( +1) PlayStation Classic - 3rd party only
32. (NEW) PlayStation 4 Slim 1TB Console - Marvel's Spider-Man [Digital Code] + Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition Hits Bundle
36. (NEW) PlayStation 4 Pro 1TB Console - Marvel’s Spider-Man + Horizon Zero Dawn Complete Edition Hits Bundle
38. (NEW) TurboGrafx-16 mini -...