I never expected that performance. Well now I am not sure who I want this thing to win. I am a Liquid Fanboy but am still sad about Matumbaman. Also OG is really fun to watch but I don't want a team to win that has already won an aegis. Which leaves LGD i guess? :D
on 24 August 2019
lol same. I like JerAx and n0tail a lot, but I don't like ceb really. I'd be happy for the first two to be the first ever to win two TIs, but not ceb.
Ordinarily I'd be over the moon for Liquid to win two TIs, but the Matu thing still sucks. But then again Liquid never got to defend their title by playing OG last year, so a Liquid v OG final would in a way settle once and for all the 'did OG really deserve to win TI8?' debate.
Weirdly the one that leaves me least conflicted if they win is LGD. I wouldn't mind at all, simply because none of them have won it before.
I know I'll cheer for Liquid when I watch the games, but I'll be conflicted if they do win it.
MONTHLY CHART UPDATE
Hardware Month 09:
Last Update: 4 days ago
4. (+17) Sega Genesis Mini - Genesis
10. ( +1) Nintendo Switch with Neon Blue and Neon Red Joy‑Con - HAC-001(-01)
33. ( -3) Nintendo Switch with Gray Joy‑Con - HAC-001(-01)
53. ( -6) Oculus Quest All-in-one VR Gaming Headset – 64GB
56. (+15) Nintendo Switch Lite - Turquoise
58. ( -5) PlayStation 4...