By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Muslim parents in UK protest school children's storybook featuring same gender parents

Parts of interest in the video:

Man tells interviewer who the interviewer should interview and who she shouldn't:

https://youtu.be/APrjqAtgrw4?t=475

Man says, if this is a predominantly religious community, why should there be secular schools? We should have faith-based schools:

https://youtu.be/APrjqAtgrw4?t=577

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network
o_O.Q said:

with that being said schools are now starting to push bullshit about sexuality and identity, that should be at the very least clarified

for example: 

And what exactly is your issue with this fairly standard graphic? You can't just say "here is something that is "bullshit"" and not explain why it is bullshit...

Not surprising, most every religion has some sort of anti-LGBT part in their scripture. Bigotry is bigotry. It's 2019, religion should have no part in government, which in turn, is extended to the educational system. If you don't want your children to be "corrupted" by the secular school system, home school them yourself. As for the rest of society we'll just move on and advance.

Also, I didn't think about this before I posted but don't they have Islam faith schools there? Why wouldn't these parents just enroll their children there? Are they too expensive or something?

Last edited by tsogud - on 31 May 2019

i think 5 year olds is way too young to be learning about sex ed and sexual relationships.

CPU: Ryzen 7950X
GPU: MSI 4090 SUPRIM X 24G
Motherboard: MSI MEG X670E GODLIKE
RAM: CORSAIR DOMINATOR PLATINUM 32GB DDR5
SSD: Kingston FURY Renegade 4TB
Gaming Console: PLAYSTATION 5

Liberals are such hypocrites. They criticize Christians for certain beliefs like being against gay marriage, but sit there and praise Islam which holds much stricter beliefs such as men controlling almost all aspects of female's life.

Around the Network

If they can't tolerate and accept other groups of people in society, how can they expect others to do the same for them?

Hiku said:
Snoopy said:

Liberals are such hypocrites. They criticize Christians for certain beliefs like being against gay marriage, but sit there and praise Islam which holds much stricter beliefs such as men controlling almost all aspects of female's life.

Which liberals criticized Christians for their beliefs against gay marriage, and then praised Islam in a relevant way?

Since you used plural, I assume you are able to link me to at least two instances.

Pretty much everyone from TYT. Do I win a date with you?

sundin13 said:
o_O.Q said:

with that being said schools are now starting to push bullshit about sexuality and identity, that should be at the very least clarified

for example: 

And what exactly is your issue with this fairly standard graphic? You can't just say "here is something that is "bullshit"" and not explain why it is bullshit...

so you don't see any problems arising out of only using a person's stated identity to determine their gender?

Stuff like this is shitty plain and simple. It's shitty when Christians are banning episodes of kids shows that feature gay marriage and it's shitty when Muslims are protesting against an education system that actually recognizes the existence of LGBT people

Hiku said:
Snoopy said:

Which liberals criticized Christians for their beliefs against gay marriage, and then praised Islam in a relevant way?

Since you used plural, I assume you are able to link me to at least two instances.

I feel like it's best to ignore people like him. To people like Snoopy anything vaguely political is some kind of us vs them bs. The idea that someone can be against discrimination in general whether it be homophobia or islamophobia just doesn't register