By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Politics Discussion - Muslim parents in UK protest school children's storybook featuring same gender parents

It started with one Birmingham primary, now it’s spreading nationwide

Schools across England have received letters opposing the teaching of relationships and sex education (RSE) and LGBT equality. Protests started in Birmingham and letters, predominantly from conservative Muslims, have been sent to a number of schools elsewhere.

Nazir Afzal said some protesting at Anderton Park Primary School had fallen foul of those who "wrongly and maliciously" claim the school is teaching pupils about homosexuality. The curriculum had "no reference to gay sex" and some were "hijacking the dispute for their own ends", he said.

Mr Afzal said: "I've seen dozens and dozens of men invariably, outside that school, coming straight from the mosque for example or from whatever place of worship, who have no place to be there. "What the hell are they doing outside screaming at five year olds? What are they doing?

In recent weeks, children have been removed from classes and teachers have been threatened. The protests spread to Anderton Park from Parkfield Community School in Alum Rock, where parents raised a petition in January claiming some of the teaching contradicted Islam. The "No Outsiders" scheme, created by one of its teachers Andrew Moffatt, had been running at Parkfield since 2014. It was formed to educate children about the Equality Act, British values and diversity using storybooks to teach children about LGBT relationships, race, religion, adoption and disability.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-birmingham-48457650

My fave part of the video is when one of the protesters gets questioned by the reporter, and be hold, she can't speak English!

My second fave part is the way non of what being shouted is labelled as "hate speech" by the BBC or any other network. Conservative Europeans must be watching these videos wondering why these people are being handled so gently. 

Last edited by LurkerJ - on 31 May 2019

Around the Network

My fave part of the video is when one of the protesters gets questioned by the reporter, and be hold, she can't speak English!

My second fave part is the way non of what being shouted is labelled as "hate speech" by the BBC or any other network. Conservative Europeans must be watching these videos wondering why these people are being handled so gently. 

We recently had a case where a teacher was wrongly accused of child abuse in Belgium (a school in Brussels containing mostly children from muslim minority groups). After the court absolved the teacher of all allegations, parents loudly protested in front of the school.

Tear gas made short work of their protest.

This situation, and this thread, can't end well.

About the same thing happening in the US, but oh noes, those are Christians!

the really ironic part is that its intersectional feminists/progressives who have been calling for increased influence from muslims
its interesting how some people seem to have difficulty with just pausing for a minute and really taking stock of what is going on, where is your agenda coming from? does it really make sense? is it consistent?
instead we restrict speech so no one can point out problems and ultimately we reach crises like this and the real kicker is that its engineered but no one wants to look at the wizard cowering behind the curtain

with that being said schools are now starting to push bullshit about sexuality and identity, that should be at the very least clarified

for example: 

Last edited by o_O.Q - on 31 May 2019

Around the Network

I'd like to see how the left will react.

If it was Christians outside that school protesting. The media would just slaughter the Christians, period.

But when it comes to Muslins, they're left movement protegees. But the Muslins protegees are against the gay protegees. How will the left work it out?

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

The protestors are bigots, their demands should not be listened to, and they should even be fined for harassing the kids and hate speech. Hell, Social Services should keep an eye out for the poor kids.

A lot of similar generalization and hate speech is about to come out of this thread though.

Last edited by Moren - on 31 May 2019

Send them back to their countries. I'm sick of these people.

The religion of peace strikes again.

I'm sick of religious people in general, but muslims take the cake.

⚠️WARNEDFlaming ~ CGI

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 31 May 2019

Religious scriptures are separate constitutions that override whatever progress we can possibly find for the protection of human dignity, freedom, human rights, sober observations of what is necessary to have a healthy, secured, free, responsible, and harmonious society, etc.

Every project we could possibly create is hindered by the cult to the imaginary sky daddy.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Islam and the clueless western LGBT community are two trains moving on the same railroad on opposite direction. It is just a matter of time before the crash.

⚠️ WARNEDFlaming ~ CGI

Last edited by CGI-Quality - on 31 May 2019