Cricket 19 20 1.83%

Observation 5 0.46%

Rage 2 213 19.47%

Team Sonic Racing 167 15.27%

Total War: Three Kingdoms 59 5.39%

World End Syndrome 22 2.01%

Nothing This Month 387 35.37%

Total:1,094

I voted for Total War, cause I'm at least slightly interested, but honestly I just don't get as hooked into the non-European centered historical games. Besides, the fantasy lineup of Warhammer I and II are arguably the best they've ever made and the most fun because of different races/cultures that are drastically different and fun to play each.

Around the Network

Team Sonic Racing > Rage 2 > Plague Tale. Not interested in any of the others.

John2290 said:
SvennoJ said:

Nothing I guess, unless some VR game shows up I've forgotten about.
Actually I just got my UBoat early access key from Kickstarter. It just release in early access, looking great.
Oh and I want the physical release of CupHead for switch, yet no clue when that's coming.

Are you not in for Everbodies Golf VR? That looks amazing and Blood and truth? You really passing up Time Crisis sliced with Snatch on VR?

There's a Time Crisis game in VR ?

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Wow May sucks! Back to FFX and DMC5 I go!

Signature goes here!

Nothing this month

Around the Network

Seems like a great month to work on the backlog. That's ok, by mid-May we'll all be posting E3 leaks anyway, so there'll be plenty to get us through until the floodgates open again.

Another month of nowt for me =/

I've got plenty of older games I haven't gotten to yet. Nothing special coming out this month.

Va-11 Hall-a
A Plague Tale
Observation

Saints Row 3 Switch version!

Fancy hearing me on an amateur podcast with friends gushing over one of my favourite games? https://youtu.be/1I7JfMMxhf8