Cricket 19 20 1.83%

Observation 5 0.46%

Rage 2 213 19.47%

Team Sonic Racing 167 15.27%

Total War: Three Kingdoms 59 5.39%

World End Syndrome 22 2.01%

Nothing This Month 387 35.37%

Total:1,094

This week's front page poll - what's your most anticipated new release of May?

As always, there are lot more than 10 options (the max allowed in polls) for the month, so I have only featured actual new releases (no ports, remasters, re-releases, etc.) and even then still had to skip over some titles. Apologies if something you wanted to vote for isn't on the list.

Around the Network

Nothing really. Total War looks good, but I still have to play the Warhammer games, so I know I won't be playing the new Total War for a while. Rage 2 looks good, but I've gotten tired of shooters over the years.

Honestly though, I'm glad to have a chance to catch up on my backlog.

The sentence below is false. 
The sentence above is true. 

May is a pretty boring month in my eyes.

German YouTuber and Streamer:

Me trying to write reviews:
Octopath Traveler

Amazon 2020 thread

Probably the worst month this year...

I actually have nothing this month, which is good for my backlog but yeah testament to how this month will end up being the poorest of this year ...

Switch Friend Code : 3905-6122-2909 

Around the Network

Hollow Knight physical on Switch, and that is pretty much it. Did consider Rage 2, but i think i'll wait and see

Nothing to see here, move along

Nothing I guess, unless some VR game shows up I've forgotten about.
Actually I just got my UBoat early access key from Kickstarter. It just release in early access, looking great.
Oh and I want the physical release of CupHead for switch, yet no clue when that's coming.

tfw I'm not hyped for anything for May, but there are like three games I want in June.

Atelier Lulua: The Scion of Arland!

The RPG of 2019.

Honestly this month seems pretty blegh. It has a decent amount of big releases, but I don't really care about any of them. 

I do know a certain game that will make a certain someone very excited .... hell, if Team Sonic Racing is received well I might even pick it up eventually myself.