By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which will release first, Metroid Prime 4 or Final Fantasy VII Remake (full game)?

Which one?

Metroid Prime 4 69 56.10%

Final Fantasy VII Remake 44 35.77%

Neither will ever release 10 8.13%

Total:123
HoangNhatAnh said:

And? Didn't you already say they will keep the old gameplay part and continue to build up on it? But yeah, change nothing. Call me when the release date of the full game is announced :))

It was like FFXV before and after this new footage it's like FFXV right now ?  

Still waiting for you to show gameplay or much less ANYTHING about MP4. Heck, Nintendo can't even show a CINEMATIC TRAILER for it ...

Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

And? Didn't you already say they will keep the old gameplay part and continue to build up on it? But yeah, change nothing. Call me when the release date of the full game is announced :))

It was like FFXV before and after this new footage it's like FFXV right now ?  

Still waiting for you to show gameplay or much less ANYTHING about MP4. Heck, Nintendo can't even show a CINEMATIC TRAILER for it ...

Why should they bother making a cinematic trailer, exactly?

I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!
my top 50 games

Lryu222 said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

You mean episode 1? :)) I just remember when FFXV was showed in E3 2013, it still took over 3 years to come out :))

Episode 1 will have more content than Metroid whole career.

So? The article is about which will release first, not about which will have more contents :))

mZuzek said:
Lryu222 said:

You know it's true because a galaxy said it.

LOL a bit let down, i expect a whole of multi-galaxy, not just one

mZuzek said:

For better advertisement ?

mZuzek said:

For better advertisement ?

And bigger backlash later?

my top 50 games

Around the Network
mZuzek said:

They were going to get a backlash anyways since development of the entire game was just FUBAR'd so a non-gameplay trailer may as well be the only thing that was consistent ... 

HoangNhatAnh said:
Lryu222 said:

So? The article is about which will release first, not about which will have more contents :))

mZuzek said:

You know it's true because a galaxy said it.

The first episode will release before we even hear anything about Metroid Prime 4 gameplay.

mZuzek said:

They were going to get a backlash anyways since development of the entire game was just FUBAR'd so a non-gameplay trailer may as well be the only thing that was consistent ... 

Eh, I'd rather get nothing than get some hype-ass CG trailer 3-4 years prior to release and that will only create false expectations for a game that'll be nothing like it. No, thanks.

Lryu222 said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

The first episode will release before we even hear anything about Metroid Prime 4 gameplay.

Maybe. But that has nothing to do with how much or little content each game has, which, to be fair, was never the point of the thread.

my top 50 games

Nope, I'm still betting on MP4 on releasing first.

Unless we see a proper release date soon, I'm assuming FFVII-R is still years away. Infact, we saw gameplay as far back as PSX 2015 This doesn't change anything for me.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

Lryu222 said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

And? How about the full game? OP asked the full game, not just the 1st ep. Also, in 2015, we saw FFVIIR gameplay footage too, the result? Well,... :))