By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which will release first, Metroid Prime 4 or Final Fantasy VII Remake (full game)?

Which one?

Metroid Prime 4 69 56.10%

Final Fantasy VII Remake 44 35.77%

Neither will ever release 10 8.13%

Total:123

Still Prime 4

Around the Network
RolStoppable said:
mZuzek said:
Yeah, I voted FFVII and I guess it's starting to show why. Might be coming next year, even. Prime 4 won't be out for a long... long, long time.

Is it?

It's looking that way, yes.

I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!

mZuzek said:
RolStoppable said:

Is it?

I haven't read the thread. Have you clarified if the first episode of FF VII Remake releasing qualifies as it beating Metroid Prime 4 to the punch?

Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments

RolStoppable said:
mZuzek said:

I haven't read the thread. Have you clarified if the first episode of FF VII Remake releasing qualifies as it beating Metroid Prime 4 to the punch?

I've never clarified that, because it's been so long and there's been so much confusion around it that I just figured they'd probably release the whole game at once. If it does release episodically, though, it's up to you to decide, I guess. I don't really care, this was supposed to be a joke thread

Around the Network
mZuzek said:
RolStoppable said:

I've never clarified that, because it's been so long and there's been so much confusion around it that I just figured they'd probably release the whole game at once. If it does release episodically, though, it's up to you to decide, I guess. I don't really care, this was supposed to be a joke thread

I was just thinking about that.

The main benefit of splitting it up into multiple games was probably to release the first game a few years early. But with all the years that have already passed since the initial reveal, it's possible that this will be a single game now. Which could mean it's still a few years away from release.

Take that Final Fantasy lowballers. It will launch before Metroid 4 and it will be great.

fatslob-:O said:

So much for 'scrapping' the previous work huh, am I right guys ?  

By the look of things they're already past beyond working on Nibelheim ... 

And? Didn't you already say they will keep the old gameplay part and continue to build up on it? But yeah, change nothing. Call me when the release date of the full game is announced :))

Lryu222 said:
Take that Final Fantasy lowballers. It will launch before Metroid 4 and it will be great.

You mean episode 1? :)) I just remember when FFXV was showed in E3 2013, it still took over 3 years to come out :))

HoangNhatAnh said:
fatslob-:O said:

So much for 'scrapping' the previous work huh, am I right guys ?  

By the look of things they're already past beyond working on Nibelheim ... 

And? Didn't you already say they will keep the old gameplay part and continue to build up on it? But yeah, change nothing. Call me when the release date of the full game is announced :))

Lryu222 said:

You mean episode 1? :)) I just remember when FFXV was showed in E3 2013, it still took over 3 years to come out :))

Episode 1 will have more content than Metroid whole career.

Lryu222 said:
Episode 1 will have more content than Metroid whole career.

You know it's true because a galaxy said it.