By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which will release first, Metroid Prime 4 or Final Fantasy VII Remake (full game)?

 

Which one?

Metroid Prime 4 69 56.10%
 
Final Fantasy VII Remake 44 35.77%
 
Neither will ever release 10 8.13%
 
Total:123

I think it'll be Metroid Prime 4. I wouldn't be surprised if FF7 Remake releases near the end of next generation.



Around the Network

When you say FFVII do you mean the whole thing or the first episode? If the whole thing then I gotta say MP4



I feel like bumping this.



"Just for comparison Uncharted 4 was 20x bigger than Splatoon 2. This shows the huge difference between Sony's first-party games and Nintendo's first-party games."

So much for 'scrapping' the previous work huh, am I right guys ?  

By the look of things they're already past beyond working on Nibelheim ... 



I predict ff7 remake will release first....



Around the Network
fatslob-:O said:

So much for 'scrapping' the previous work huh, am I right guys ?  

By the look of things they're already past beyond working on Nibelheim ... 

Ugh... looks terrible.  I can already tell this game is gonna make me mad.... it just looks like ffxv with a vii skin... ruining my childhood...



gergroy said:

Ugh... looks terrible.  I can already tell this game is gonna make me mad.... it just looks like ffxv with a vii skin... ruining my childhood...

Now on to making the other potential FF remakes such as FFVIII and FFIX with a FFXV combat system ... 

Nomura played a big part in designing the original FFVII so if he wants to express his original vision then so be it ... 



This is 100% coming before the end of 2020. I feel it.



Yeah, I voted FFVII and I guess it's starting to show why. Might be coming next year, even. Prime 4 won't be out for a long... long, long time.




I make music, check it out here on Bandcamp, Spotify, and Youtube!

mZuzek said:
Yeah, I voted FFVII and I guess it's starting to show why. Might be coming next year, even. Prime 4 won't be out for a long... long, long time.

Is it?



Legend11 correctly predicted that GTA IV (360+PS3) would outsell SSBB. I was wrong.

A Biased Review Reloaded / Open Your Eyes / Switch Shipments