By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which will release first, Metroid Prime 4 or Final Fantasy VII Remake (full game)?

Which one?

Metroid Prime 4 69 56.10%

Final Fantasy VII Remake 44 35.77%

Neither will ever release 10 8.13%

Total:123

This is 100% coming before the end of 2020. I feel it.

Around the Network

Still Prime 4

Take that Final Fantasy lowballers. It will launch before Metroid 4 and it will be great.

fatslob-:O said:

So much for 'scrapping' the previous work huh, am I right guys ?  

By the look of things they're already past beyond working on Nibelheim ... 

And? Didn't you already say they will keep the old gameplay part and continue to build up on it? But yeah, change nothing. Call me when the release date of the full game is announced :))

Lryu222 said:
Take that Final Fantasy lowballers. It will launch before Metroid 4 and it will be great.

You mean episode 1? :)) I just remember when FFXV was showed in E3 2013, it still took over 3 years to come out :))

HoangNhatAnh said:
fatslob-:O said:

So much for 'scrapping' the previous work huh, am I right guys ?  

By the look of things they're already past beyond working on Nibelheim ... 

And? Didn't you already say they will keep the old gameplay part and continue to build up on it? But yeah, change nothing. Call me when the release date of the full game is announced :))

Lryu222 said:

You mean episode 1? :)) I just remember when FFXV was showed in E3 2013, it still took over 3 years to come out :))

Episode 1 will have more content than Metroid whole career.

Around the Network
HoangNhatAnh said:

It was like FFXV before and after this new footage it's like FFXV right now ?  

Still waiting for you to show gameplay or much less ANYTHING about MP4. Heck, Nintendo can't even show a CINEMATIC TRAILER for it ...

Lryu222 said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

So? The article is about which will release first, not about which will have more contents :))

mZuzek said:
Lryu222 said:

You know it's true because a galaxy said it.

LOL a bit let down, i expect a whole of multi-galaxy, not just one

mZuzek said:

Why should they bother making a cinematic trailer, exactly?

For better advertisement ?

mZuzek said:

And bigger backlash later?

They were going to get a backlash anyways since development of the entire game was just FUBAR'd so a non-gameplay trailer may as well be the only thing that was consistent ... 

HoangNhatAnh said:
Lryu222 said:

So? The article is about which will release first, not about which will have more contents :))

mZuzek said:

You know it's true because a galaxy said it.

LOL a bit let down, i expect a whole of multi-galaxy, not just one

The first episode will release before we even hear anything about Metroid Prime 4 gameplay.