By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Which will release first, Metroid Prime 4 or Final Fantasy VII Remake (full game)?

Which one?

Metroid Prime 4 69 56.10%

Final Fantasy VII Remake 44 35.77%

Neither will ever release 10 8.13%

Total:123

With Midgar taking up 2 discs the entire FF7:R experience will be 20 discs long! This epic story will take an entire decade to tell, we're in for the long haul.

Around the Network
Barkley said:

With Midgar taking up 2 discs the entire FF7:R experience will be 20 discs long! This epic story will take an entire decade to tell, we're in for the long haul.

It's like they looked at MGSV: Ground Zeroes and said, "why don't we do that, but split the entire game into chunks that size and make them all full price!" "Brilliant!" "Brilliant!"

If we thought the Kingdom Hearts re-release roller coaster was fun over the years, can't wait to see how this unfolds over however many consoles.

Oh, full game yeah it's Metroid. I see FFVII Remake taking until 2024 or 2025 to be finished, Prime 4 will most likely release at the tail end of Switch's life cycle, 2022/2023. If the first 2 discs are just Midgar I mean do the math.

Shaunodon said:
Barkley said:

It's like they looked at MGSV: Ground Zeroes and said, "why don't we do that, but split the entire game into chunks that size and make them all full price!" "Brilliant!" "Brilliant!"

I mean it's a two disc game, it's probably going to be a lot longer than ground zeroes.

Death Stranding won .

Around the Network
MasonADC said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

Are you sure about it? Look at the title now

The title was changed cause the original question was answered lol 

Not really, the original question never mentioned FFVIIR part 1 but FFVIIR only, and we all know it have multi parts but yeah, i remember that time a few people even claimed Square will release the full story by just one time only. A bit better, some believe the full game will be released one part each year so 2021 you will have the full game but clearly it didn't. Just only Midgar part took two blu-ray disc alone, let see how long till the full game come out.

HoangNhatAnh said:
MasonADC said:

The title was changed cause the original question was answered lol 

Not really, the original question never mentioned FFVIIR part 1 but FFVIIR only, and we all know it have multi parts but yeah, i remember that time a few people even claimed Square will release the full story by just one time only. A bit better, some believe the full game will be released one part each year so 2021 you will have the full game but clearly it didn't. Just only Midgar part took two blu-ray disc alone, let see how long till the full game come out.

lol everything but you knew what he meant. I'm not getting in to this again, its a different question now 

MasonADC said:
HoangNhatAnh said:

lol everything but you knew what he meant. I'm not getting in to this again, its a different question now 

And? I already said that at best part 1 will come out before MP4. Didn't you claim FFVIIR will have each year each episode, right?

Barkley said:

This sounds painful.

HoangNhatAnh said:
MasonADC said:

And? I already said that at best part 1 will come out before MP4. Didn't you claim FFVIIR will have each year each episode, right?

Lol no. No sane person would say that