By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Best looking Switch game so far?

What's your nomination for this title, and why?

Last edited by curl-6 - on 26 April 2019

Around the Network

In terms of keeping up the resolution at 720p or about less at some points 60fps undocked and looking gorgeous through some trickery and Nintendo Wizardry ...Mario Oddyssey... In terms of looking like a "wow I can't believe I can run this on a portable system"...Hellblade.

SUPPPPPPPPPAH MARIOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BRUDDHAS TWOOOOOOOOOOOOO BABY! 

I think the figure 8 mario circuit with peaches castle in mk8deluxe looks better than anything else on switch.

mZuzek said:
Metroid33slayer said:
I think the figure 8 mario circuit with peaches castle in mk8deluxe looks better than anything else on switch.

I thought about Mario Kart 8, but while it's true that it still looks better than most Nintendo games, it's just super lame to nominate a Wii U game.

That bump to 1080p makes it look quite bit cleaner and sharper than the wii u version. Also ribbon road and big blue stand out as graphically stunning as well.

Around the Network

For a system that has so many games with stylized art directions, this is a tough one to call.

So for that reason, I am going to go with a nomination that is outside the box, and say Warframe. It has a more realistic style and looks great on Switch. It runs smooth most of the time and maintained parity with all other versions when it comes to gameplay and features. The only downfall is that it runs at 30 fps instead of 60, but it works for this game and I have had a blast playing it.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

MK8 Deluxe, that game is beautiful and runs at a smooth 60 fps at 1080p. Smash and Hellblade are amazing as well.

Loathing is the west, my what a game.

@Twitter | Switch | Steam

You say tomato, I say tomato 

"¡Viva la Ñ!"

Octopath for me. It's such a beautifully styled game.

Ironically enough Mario Kart 8 Deluxe.