By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Sony to crack down on sexually explicit games |Update: Specifically Japanese games containing underage characters

Eww, no.

Around the Network

This is going to end well. I just have a feeling about this.

Watch me stream games and hunt trophies on my Twitch channel!

Check out my Twitch Channel!:

www.twitch.tv/AzurenGames

Well, this should get ugly.

I think that this is a positive. *whistles very very loudly*

I WON A BET AGAINST AZUREN! WOOOOOOOOOOAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

:3

Next: Sony concerned about their games and their depiction of violence.

Nintendo is selling their IPs to Microsoft and this is true because:

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/thread.php?id=221391&page=1

Around the Network

fuck sony

men getting slaughtered by the thousands in war games? well that's ok because fuck men

but women showing a little sex appeal? now that's a problem

and nevermind the fact that men are depicted in their idealised forms too, i will never look like kratos no matter how much i train but fucking sjws will just deflect that and say that's a male power fantasy

the ideology driving this is so fucking stupid that it truly is sad to see the influence its garnering for itself

I liked my ps3 and ps4 back in the day but I'm fully converted to PC now, i was considering getting the ps5 but fuck that shit now

Last edited by o_O.Q - on 18 April 2019

SpokenTruth said:
What? You mean they are going to be more conscious about how 50% of the population is depicted in their games now? But what about me? Why didn't they think about how I would feel about how the opposite sex is depicted?

"What? You mean they are going to be more conscious about how 50% of the population is depicted in their games now? "

are you talking about the millions of men slain in video games everyday?

Sony is going in the wrong direction. They were better before when they were cutthroat businessmen rather than a bunch of weak SJWs ...

Letting go of exclusives, enabling cross-platform play, and censoring games are things all very obviously wrong with Sony ...

Fuck the #MeToo movement and their toxic supporters as well BTW ...

SpokenTruth said:
o_O.Q said:

"What? You mean they are going to be more conscious about how 50% of the population is depicted in their games now? "

are you talking about the millions of men slain in video games everyday?

When you come up with a valid comparison, let me know. 

men are typically depicted in video games as disposable to a far greater extent than women are, if your argument is that depictions of either gender in video games must be positive then its rather bizarre that the issue of male disposability doesn't seem to be on your radar(well not really since i understand how the ideology works far better than most of its proponents funny enough)

but regardless if the argument is narrowed down to presentation only, well men are idealised in terms of their designs just as much as women are

but people who are infested with the equality doctrine just dishonesty hand wave this away as "male power fantasy" without acknowledging that to be sexy and to be desired is an ideal for women just as much as being strong and powerful is an ideal for men

but obviously they can't acknowledge that, if at the base of their perception is the stupid idea that men and women are the same and have the exact same motivations and drives can they?

bringing this shite back into light 5 years after it died down? Let this die honestly.... wait, let me rephrase, let it dead. Anita doesn't need the second coming, her youtube chan has been nice and dead for the last few years, leave it be. Princess peach doesn't need a champion, she already has Mario fighting the fight for her.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive