By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Favorite Final Fantasy and favorite Final Fantasy character?

Final fantasy 8. Without a doubt the best ff game there is. And Squall

Around the Network

This is definitely my nostalgia talking but uh...Final Fantasy V. Please don't kill me. I will say though, the best game in the series without my nostalgia glasses is definitely FF VI.

Favorite character? Probably Cloud. I just resonate with his original character a lot.

Final Fantasy VI. Has my favorite cast of characters from any RPG and some of the most emotional and memorable moments from any game I've played. Kefka is my favorite villain ever. A classic Masterpiece.

My favorite FF characters ever would be Balthier, Vivi, Celes and Kefka.

Game: Final Fantasy X

Character: Sephiroth

Impossible to answer. Each has its strengths and weaknesses. I love 'em all! (Games, I mean. There are some characters which I can't stand, like Palom & Porom)

Around the Network

My favorite Final Fantasy is IV. It has the best combination of characters, music and plot.

As for my favorite character, it's probably Cloud from Final Fantasy VII. To be honest, I like most of the characters in IV, VII and IX.

Bristow9091 said:
I mean... do I even have to say what my favourite Final Fantasy game is? I'll give you a hint, I've played it 18 times so far...

As for my favourite character... I can't say I have a defacto number one character, but I can say one of my favourites is; Wakka.

Why Wakka, you ask? Well let's just say that his character progression and how he deals with his loss really resonates with me on a personal level.

It was your story I guess.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261

Hard to pick a favorite, with so many main entries and spin offs. I guess favorite game would be IX, because I felt true JOY while playing it first the first time in 2016, in a PS2 nonetheless. Followed by XII, The Crystal Bearers, and Crystal Chronicles.

Characters... Same story, hard to pick just one because they're all so different (not really). A bunch of them are interesting, others are relatable, some are well written, and some are garbage (Rinoa, Rikku, etc). I guess overall Balthier would be my favorite, because he is balanced enough between being cool and collected, and having some sort of emotional conflict that provides him with something more "human". Closely following are Layle, Vivi, Hope, and Sazh.

What a question, Look at my Profile, Shadow of FFVI naturally

Extremely hard to pick as they're all so close so to make it easier on my ill list my top 5:

Favorite FF Game:
- FFXI
- FFVII
- FFVIII
- FFXV
- FFX

Favorite FF Character:
- Noctis
- Cloud
- Sephiroth
- Vivi
- Zack