By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

So… it would seem the plot of Footloose wasn’t that far fetched after all.
“Newcomer Ren McCormack (Kevin Bacon) is in shock when he discovers the small Midwestern town he now calls home has made dancing and rock music illegal.”

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.

Around the Network

FBI raids Mar-a-Lago.

Feeling like he may actually get charged with something, but if it comes down to a jury and there's a single Trumpist on it, will he ever be convicted?

TallSilhouette said:

FBI raids Mar-a-Lago.

Feeling like he may actually get charged with something, but if it comes down to a jury and there's a single Trumpist on it, will he ever be convicted?

Jumpin said:
TallSilhouette said:

FBI raids Mar-a-Lago.

CPAC 2022 is quite.... wild.

Among the highlights so far are Hungarian PM Viktor Orban as a guest speaker, Brandon Straka crying in a mock-up jail cell while Marjorie Taylor Greene comforts him, and a children's book written by  Kash Patel, chief of staff for Acting SecDef Christopher Miller, depicting Trump as a king overthrown by a coup.

Last edited by SanAndreasX - on 09 August 2022

Around the Network
Hiku said:

These are some of the dumbest comments I've ever seen.

I grew up under the mistaken impression that in a free and democratic society, even the President of the United States was just another citizen and not above the law. That's what Newt Gingrich and Bob Dole kept saying, anyway.

Hiku said:
SanAndreasX said:

I grew up under the mistaken impression that in a free and democratic society, even the President of the United States was just another citizen and not above the law. That's what Newt Gingrich and Bob Dole kept saying, anyway.

The first tweet is especially stupid because she suggests that she didn't know FBI can investigate regular people for a crime, until she saw it happen to a powerful person.
No wonder she deleted it.

As for the second one, I have no plans to take home classified documents, so I think I'm good.

Part of the reason Stefanik is upset is because her name was on some of the documents they found in Trump's crapper. 

In order to get that search warrant, they had to show a lot of probable cause to a federal judge. Given that the object of the warrant was a popular ex-president of the United States, the DOJ and the judge both clearly understood that they had to dot every I and cross every T. The judge who signed off on the warrant was a Trump appointee.

Hiku said:

Not being above the fucking law, imagine that! :D

Jumpin said:
Hiku said:

Not being above the fucking law, imagine that! :D

The land of the free has a surprisingly large number of monarchists living in it.