By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

AP finds most arrested in protests aren’t leftist radicals.



Around the Network
Bofferbrauer2 said:
So Trump is a billionaire - in the reds!

All part of the 7D chess game.



TallSilhouette said:
AP finds most arrested in protests aren’t leftist radicals.

Tl;dr:

300 persons got arrested

286 got charged with some crime (the other 14 were free to go)

only one had a possible connection to antifa, and even that one isn't confirmed.

18 out of 93 arrested for federal crimes came from outer state out of deep red suburbs

A right-wing guy faces 10 years of prison for threatening (and admitting to this) to burn down a black church

2 right-wing Militia members from Missouri arrested with a stash of weapons

3 extreme-right persons from the "Boogaloo" movement (seriously, couldn't they find any dumber name???), aiming to overthrow the government, have been fould stockpiling military-grade weapons and hunting for events to unleash violence. The BLM riots were the event they choose for this. Angry the protests didn't turn violent around Nevada, they tried to force it by bringing carloads full of weapons and explosives and pumped gasoline into tanks. The FBI arrested them before they could really act any further than that.

FBI director Christopher Wray reporting to Congress that Racially motivated extremists like White Supremacists have been responsible for most violence and terrorist attacks in the US. Also explained that Antifa is more an ideology than an actual organisation.



Now to play a game of - how many mistakes can you catch. Keep in mind this was apparently taken by someone in Baltimore. Of e-mails supposedly sent by someone that graduated GeorgeTown, and Yale law school.



  • Deadliest mass shooting by an individual in US history (10/01/2017)
  • Deadliest high school shooting in US history (02/14/2018)
  • Deadliest massacre of Jews in US history (10/27/2018)
  • Political assassination attempt of TWO former presidents(and 10+ other people)  (10/23/2018 - and beyond)
Bandorr said:

Now to play a game of - how many mistakes can you catch. Keep in mind this was apparently taken by someone in Baltimore. Of e-mails supposedly sent by someone that graduated GeorgeTown, and Yale law school.

Must have been a long, long time ago. So long, that he's writing in ye old butcherde english...



Around the Network

US ICE officers 'used torture to make Africans sign own deportation orders'.

"US immigration officers allegedly tortured Cameroonian asylum seekers to force them to sign their own deportation orders, in what lawyers and activists describe as a brutal scramble to fly African migrants out of the country in the run-up to the elections.

Many of the Cameroonian migrants in a Mississippi detention center refused to sign, fearing death at the hands of Cameroonian government forces responsible for widespread civilian killings, and because they had asylum hearings pending.

According to multiple accounts, detainees were threatened, choked, beaten, pepper-sprayed and threatened with more violence to make them sign. Several were put in handcuffs by Immigration and Customs Enforcement (Ice) officers, and their fingerprints were taken forcibly in place of a signature on documents called stipulated orders of removal, by which the asylum seekers waive their rights to further immigration hearings and accept deportation."



Just gonna leave this honest government ad here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SoJI_KNV0Q



Bofferbrauer2 said:

Just gonna leave this honest government ad here:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SoJI_KNV0Q

The funny part is that I have a friend on facebook that prescribes to Q and I am itching to drop this on her page but will not do it.  The thing about this ad that is funny is how much they really do go deep into the rabbit whole.



https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2020/oct/26/amy-coney-barrett-confirmed-supreme-court-justice-vote

Votes have consequences.



Bofferbrauer2 said:
TallSilhouette said:
AP finds most arrested in protests aren’t leftist radicals.

Tl;dr:

300 persons got arrested

286 got charged with some crime (the other 14 were free to go)

only one had a possible connection to antifa, and even that one isn't confirmed.

18 out of 93 arrested for federal crimes came from outer state out of deep red suburbs

A right-wing guy faces 10 years of prison for threatening (and admitting to this) to burn down a black church

2 right-wing Militia members from Missouri arrested with a stash of weapons

3 extreme-right persons from the "Boogaloo" movement (seriously, couldn't they find any dumber name???), aiming to overthrow the government, have been fould stockpiling military-grade weapons and hunting for events to unleash violence. The BLM riots were the event they choose for this. Angry the protests didn't turn violent around Nevada, they tried to force it by bringing carloads full of weapons and explosives and pumped gasoline into tanks. The FBI arrested them before they could really act any further than that.

FBI director Christopher Wray reporting to Congress that Racially motivated extremists like White Supremacists have been responsible for most violence and terrorist attacks in the US. Also explained that Antifa is more an ideology than an actual organisation.

Sorry for the late reply, but nice cherry picking there. First of all, the original article is a bit misleading because for weeks arrested people weren't prosecuted at the state and local level. At some point they started to bring federal charges, which I believe these 286 are. 

Also the FBI guy said racially motivated violent extremists, such as white suprematicists, have been responsible for the most lethal attacks in the US in recent years. But this year the most lethal violence has come from anti-government activists, such as anarchists and militia-types. I mean, this quote shouldn't be used to downplay the threat of left-wing and antifa violence.