By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close
JWeinCom said:
Signalstar said:

Nail biter in Georgia. I think the Dems will pull it out. Strange that Warnock performed best and even outran Ossoff. Loeffler is definitely the least likeable of the four though.

It is not over yet though but fingers crossed.

How embarrassing would it be for Trump and Republicans to lose the presidential and 2 senate elections in formerly deep red Georgia? I hope this is the death knell of Trumpism. Hopefully with this defeat they will finally dump Trump!

Regardless, Stacey Abrams is a force to be reckoned with. Black Girl Magic. She is woman. Hear her roar.

Dunno why people, CNN are doing this too, are acting like it's a mystery that Warnock is outperforming Ossoff. Warnock is most likely doing better with black voters, especially religious ones (and possibly white religious voters too to a lesser extent).

It seems strange, why vote for one and not the other. It defies logic. Unless some Black voters objected to voting for Ossoff because he is White. Or religious voters objected to him being Jewish. Also in November Warnock came in well under the combined votes of the two Republicans in that special election. That's why.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F1gWECYYOSo

Please Watch/Share this video so it gets shown in Hollywood.

Around the Network
Signalstar said:
JWeinCom said:

Dunno why people, CNN are doing this too, are acting like it's a mystery that Warnock is outperforming Ossoff. Warnock is most likely doing better with black voters, especially religious ones (and possibly white religious voters too to a lesser extent).

It seems strange, why vote for one and not the other. It defies logic. Unless some Black voters objected to voting for Ossoff because he is White. Or religious voters objected to him being Jewish. Also in November Warnock came in well under the combined votes of the two Republicans in that special election. That's why.

I'm not necessarily saying they objected to voting for Ossoff because he's white or Jewish, but I think people are generally going to be more favorable towards someone they view as like themselves. Or a black person viewing Warnock more favorably because he's black. Most people obviously don't vote that way, or else it wouldn't be close, but enough to make a difference. Or maybe they just hate Loeffler.

As for the November election, the two republicans only combined for about 45%. If you add all the Democrats, they're about the same as Ossoff got.

Now Ossoff also pulled ahead with mostly Dem votes still to count. This thing is done. Trump and his ilk are already hard at work spreading their voter fraud conspiracies.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

And, Ossoff is ahead, now by around 4,000. Doesn't seem to be any place for Perdue to make up the votes. And if Perdue doesn't have a path, then Warnock is obviously winning. That one should definitely be called... and as I type that CNN has projected that race.

One update later, Ossoff lead increased to 9,500 votes.

Around the Network
Barozi said:

Of course, I delivered the ballots myself. I mean uhhhh...

No idea where those votes came from, it's not even 3am yet.

If you demand respect or gratitude for your volunteer work, you're doing volunteering wrong.

JWeinCom said:
Barozi said:

Of course, I delivered the ballots myself. I mean uhhhh...

But I shipped them there... Guess we will see more votes for Ossoff in the next update then.

It'll take some time for all the votes to arrive. Vote import from China is slow due to COVID.

So long you filthy chinless McNastys =)

I suppose Mitch could still hold his seat, we will see.

Last edited by Jumpin - on 06 January 2021

I describe myself as a little dose of toxic masculinity.