CaptainExplosion said:
KLXVER said:

Not true at all. The people who are tearing down statues, burning the flag, terrorizing and hurting people, killing police officers, burning down businesses, looting and causing racial divide are not the alt-right. 

Its the far left. Even founders of BLM are leaving now because the movement has been hijacked by crazy people. 

More white people are killed by the police each and every year. Its tragic when it happens to any person, but the cops are not hunting down black people.

There are racist people in America, but very, very few people would even piss on them if they were on fire.

If cops aren't hunting down black people then why do white cops keep getting away with murdering black civilians?

Criminals. Murdering black and white criminals. Its not always justified, but they dont go around killing civilians. That would be insane. 

The 4 police officers who were involved in the killing of George Floyd for example have been fired, publicly condemned and are awaiting trial. They are not getting away with anything. 



Around the Network
coolbeans said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Just figured it was the alt-right, since they've been responsible for most domestic terrorism in America as of late.

But the glaring issue comes down to having the manpower & wherewithal to overtake a place like Seattle, effectively soypod haven for the not-alt-right Antifa.  That's why it appears like you're jumping at shadows when assuming blame on another group.

Maybe I am, but that doesn't cover up what the alt-right have done since the mid 2010s, and saying it's Antifa's fault is like saying fascism is better, which is arguably worse when you consider history.

KLXVER said:
CaptainExplosion said:

If cops aren't hunting down black people then why do white cops keep getting away with murdering black civilians?

Criminals. Murdering black and white criminals. Its not always justified, but they dont go around killing civilians. That would be insane. 

The 4 police officers who were involved in the killing of George Floyd for example have been fired, publicly condemned and are awaiting trial. They are not getting away with anything. 

But the cops who murdered Breonna Taylor have gotten away Scot free. She wasn't even armed, they just came in and shot her.

Furthermore, America can afford to militarize the police but not fund their children's education for a better future?

Last edited by CaptainExplosion - on 05 July 2020

CaptainExplosion said:
coolbeans said:

But the glaring issue comes down to having the manpower & wherewithal to overtake a place like Seattle, effectively soypod haven for the not-alt-right Antifa.  That's why it appears like you're jumping at shadows when assuming blame on another group.

Maybe I am, but that doesn't cover up what the alt-right have done since the mid 2010s, and saying it's Antifa's fault is like saying fascism is better, which is arguably worse when you consider history.

But even in this admittance of potentially jumping at shadows you're still doing, only in service to your ideology.  Whatever bad actions the alt-right has indeed done shouldn't be covered up b/c--hopefully--everyone wants justice to be reached 100% of the time.  If we're to go by this standard: saying something is Antifa's fault when it clearly is should be open & shut in the same way.  Why do you need to take the logical leaps that such criticism means they think "fascism is better" as a result?

And I don't think the irony is lost on anyone.  Criticizing a cluster of black-clad, jack-booted, hysterical lemmings with extremists within their ranks who're unremorseful about utilizing political violence to meet their desired ends isn't tacit approval of fascism.  Hiding that intent behind a convenient name doesn't change that either. 



August 2020 Articles:

https://www.darkstation.com/reviews/the-wake-mourning-father-mourning-mother-review (The Wake: Mourning Father, Mourning Mother Review - 2.5/5 Stars)

CaptainExplosion said:
coolbeans said:

But the glaring issue comes down to having the manpower & wherewithal to overtake a place like Seattle, effectively soypod haven for the not-alt-right Antifa.  That's why it appears like you're jumping at shadows when assuming blame on another group.

Maybe I am, but that doesn't cover up what the alt-right have done since the mid 2010s, and saying it's Antifa's fault is like saying fascism is better, which is arguably worse when you consider history.

KLXVER said:

Criminals. Murdering black and white criminals. Its not always justified, but they dont go around killing civilians. That would be insane. 

The 4 police officers who were involved in the killing of George Floyd for example have been fired, publicly condemned and are awaiting trial. They are not getting away with anything. 

But the cops who murdered Breonna Taylor have gotten away Scot free. She wasn't even armed, they just came in and shot her.

Furthermore, America can afford to militarize the police but not fund their children's education for a better future?

A word is not an action ,i can call myself good while punching a man in the face while you support me for being good.Being against christianity is being against all good in the world yes,the heathen women and children burned in their temples for following the wrong words,the wrong drivel.

As long as you spout your good cause you do not necessarily need to do good,validation is what matters for many these days and it is too easy to obtain without being helpfull to society through the ''power'' of social media.



CaptainExplosion said:
coolbeans said:

But the glaring issue comes down to having the manpower & wherewithal to overtake a place like Seattle, effectively soypod haven for the not-alt-right Antifa.  That's why it appears like you're jumping at shadows when assuming blame on another group.

Maybe I am, but that doesn't cover up what the alt-right have done since the mid 2010s, and saying it's Antifa's fault is like saying fascism is better, which is arguably worse when you consider history.

KLXVER said:

Criminals. Murdering black and white criminals. Its not always justified, but they dont go around killing civilians. That would be insane. 

The 4 police officers who were involved in the killing of George Floyd for example have been fired, publicly condemned and are awaiting trial. They are not getting away with anything. 

But the cops who murdered Breonna Taylor have gotten away Scot free. She wasn't even armed, they just came in and shot her.

Furthermore, America can afford to militarize the police but not fund their children's education for a better future?

They didnt just go in and shoot her. Her boyfriend started shooting at the police, they shot back and hit her as well. Not saying it was justified, but at least give a few more details before you make comments like this.



Around the Network
KLXVER said:
CaptainExplosion said:

Maybe I am, but that doesn't cover up what the alt-right have done since the mid 2010s, and saying it's Antifa's fault is like saying fascism is better, which is arguably worse when you consider history.

But the cops who murdered Breonna Taylor have gotten away Scot free. She wasn't even armed, they just came in and shot her.

Furthermore, America can afford to militarize the police but not fund their children's education for a better future?

They didnt just go in and shoot her. Her boyfriend started shooting at the police, they shot back and hit her as well. Not saying it was justified, but at least give a few more details before you make comments like this.

More details?  OK.  How about the fact they entered the wrong house? How about the fact the guy they were looking for was already arrested hours earlier?



Massimus - "Trump already has democrat support."

SpokenTruth said:
KLXVER said:

They didnt just go in and shoot her. Her boyfriend started shooting at the police, they shot back and hit her as well. Not saying it was justified, but at least give a few more details before you make comments like this.

More details?  OK.  How about the fact they entered the wrong house? How about the fact the guy they were looking for was already arrested hours earlier?

They had a no-knock warrant that included her apartment. 

Again Im not saying it was justified. It was a clusterfuck to say the least. But they didnt just walk in to some womans house and shot her.



KLXVER said:
SpokenTruth said:

More details?  OK.  How about the fact they entered the wrong house? How about the fact the guy they were looking for was already arrested hours earlier?

They had a no-knock warrant that included her apartment. 

Again Im not saying it was justified. It was a clusterfuck to say the least. But they didnt just walk in to some womans house and shot her.

You're right, the officer didn't walk in the house--he fired from outside through a partially blocked window, unable to even know if there was a deadly threat on the other side or innocent bystanders put in harm's way. In plainclothes.

NBC article

So even if he went inside, his victims would have no way of knowing if he's police or a criminal invading their home.



Mr_Destiny said:
KLXVER said:

They had a no-knock warrant that included her apartment. 

Again Im not saying it was justified. It was a clusterfuck to say the least. But they didnt just walk in to some womans house and shot her.

You're right, the officer didn't walk in the house--he fired from outside through a partially blocked window, unable to even know if there was a deadly threat on the other side or innocent bystanders put in harm's way. In plainclothes.

NBC article

So even if he went inside, his victims would have no way of knowing if he's police or a criminal invading their home.

Ok, there seems to be several different accounts of what happened. I read and heard that they went inside. It still says that on the Wikipedia page about what happened. He has been fired it seems like at least.



KLXVER said:
SpokenTruth said:

More details?  OK.  How about the fact they entered the wrong house? How about the fact the guy they were looking for was already arrested hours earlier?

They had a no-knock warrant that included her apartment. 

Again Im not saying it was justified. It was a clusterfuck to say the least. But they didnt just walk in to some womans house and shot her.

They still got away with murder.

And now the Supreme Court has caused America to descend further into fascism.

What they've done is basically restricted voters' choices on the presidential election, all to keep Trump in power. Further proof that Trump is American Hitler.