Person 1: Ok dude, whatever...
Leftist: See?! Hes a racist.

Leftist: Youre a racist.
Person 2: Not at all.
Leftist: RACIST!
Person 2: Why are you accusing me?
Leftist: RACIST! RACIST! RACIST!
Person 2: Ok dude, whatever...
Leftist: OMG! THIS COUNTRY IS FILLED TO THE BRIM WITH RACISTS! HELP!!!

User was moderated for this post.- JWeincom

Last edited by JWeinCom - on 28 August 2020

Around the Network
CaptainExplosion said:
KLXVER said:
Leftist: Youre a racist!
Person 1: No Im not.
Leftist: RACIST!!!
Person 1: Im really not!

It is, actually. Who do you think have been making up most of each American police department as of late?

lol. Not even cops can be racist, but most of them are. You win the "How crazy can a leftist be" competition. Congrats!

CaptainExplosion said:
KLXVER said:
Leftist: Youre a racist!
Person 1: No Im not.
Leftist: RACIST!!!
Person 1: Im really not!

It is, actually. Who do you think have been making up most of each American police department as of late?

That's an awfully broad generalization. Not going to do much about it since it's in response to bait, but be careful with those in the future.

sundin13 said:
iron_megalith said:

It's arguable if he should be there or whether he is legally allowed to hold the gun.

It really isn't...

The St. Louis couple incident begs to differ. People actually claimed they(""peaceful protesters™"") had the right to enter private property.

Last edited by iron_megalith - on 28 August 2020

JWeinCom said:
CaptainExplosion said:

That's an awfully broad generalization. Not going to do much about it since it's in response to bait, but be careful with those in the future.

"Most" is likely an overstatement, but there are some pretty direct ties between far right groups, white supremacist groups and the police:

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/hidden-plain-sight-racism-white-supremacy-and-far-right-militancy-law

EDIT: How had I not heard about this?

"In June 2020, three Wilmington, North Carolina, police officers were fired when a routine audit of car camera recordings uncovered conversations in which the officers used racial epithets, criticized a magistrate and the police chief in frankly racist terms, and talked about shooting Black people, including a Black police officer. One officer said that he could not wait for a declaration of martial law so they could go out and “slaughter” Black people. He also announced his intent to buy an assault rifle in preparation for a civil war that would “wipe ’em off the [expletive] map.” The officers confirmed making the statements on the recording, but they claimed that they were not racist and were simply reacting to the stress of policing the protests following the killing of George Floyd. In addition to the officers’ dismissal, the police chief ordered his department to confer with the district attorney to review cases in which the officers appeared as witnesses for evidence of bias against offenders. "

we aren't racist, we were just talking excitedly about murdering black people en masse because we are real stressed out...

Last edited by sundin13 - on 28 August 2020

Around the Network
iron_megalith said:
sundin13 said:

It really isn't...

The St. Louis couple incident begs to differ. People actually claimed they(""peaceful protesters™"") had the right to enter private property.

An entirely separate incident in a different state has absolutely nothing to do with the legality of a 17 year old possessing a long arm in Wisconsin.

This is a non-sequitur and a smokescreen.

sundin13 said:
JWeinCom said:

"Most" is likely an overstatement, but there are some pretty direct ties between far right groups, white supremacist groups and the police:

https://www.brennancenter.org/our-work/research-reports/hidden-plain-sight-racism-white-supremacy-and-far-right-militancy-law

EDIT: How had I not heard about this?

"In June 2020, three Wilmington, North Carolina, police officers were fired when a routine audit of car camera recordings uncovered conversations in which the officers used racial epithets, criticized a magistrate and the police chief in frankly racist terms, and talked about shooting Black people, including a Black police officer. One officer said that he could not wait for a declaration of martial law so they could go out and “slaughter” Black people. He also announced his intent to buy an assault rifle in preparation for a civil war that would “wipe ’em off the [expletive] map.” The officers confirmed making the statements on the recording, but they claimed that they were not racist and were simply reacting to the stress of policing the protests following the killing of George Floyd. In addition to the officers’ dismissal, the police chief ordered his department to confer with the district attorney to review cases in which the officers appeared as witnesses for evidence of bias against offenders. "

we aren't racist, we were just talking excitedly about murdering black people en masse because we are real stressed out...

I'll read the report later.

To clarify though, a person is free to claim that police are racist, if that is a position supported by evidence. An accusation, particularly one as broad as "most" without evidence is probably going to be a no no. 

Edit: Nvm why waste my time.

sundin13 said:
iron_megalith said:

An entirely separate incident in a different state has absolutely nothing to do with the legality of a 17 year old possessing a long arm in Wisconsin.

The point I am saying is that there is context. You are ignoring things conveniently. To see someone arm themselves to defend their community is not surprising. In fact, it should have happened much sooner. I will not argue about the legality of the kid possessing firearms since I am not well versed with their laws but given the extremists that turn places they go to into a warzone, I couldn't really care much at this point.

It's been over 3 months. I cannot classify these acts as protests. This is just plain anarchy.

Last edited by iron_megalith - on 28 August 2020

iron_megalith said:
sundin13 said:

The point I am saying is that there is context. To see someone arm themselves to defend their community is not surprising. In fact, it should have happened much sooner. I will not argue about the legality of the kid possessing firearms since I am not well versed with their laws but given the extremists plan to turn this into a warzone, I couldn't really care much at this point.

It wasn't his community. He came from out of state...

Funny you say that the "extremists plan to turn this into a warzone" when we have cops saying things like this:

"In June 2020, three Wilmington, North Carolina, police officers were fired when a routine audit of car camera recordings uncovered conversations in which the officers used racial epithets, criticized a magistrate and the police chief in frankly racist terms, and talked about shooting Black people, including a Black police officer. One officer said that he could not wait for a declaration of martial law so they could go out and “slaughter” Black people. He also announced his intent to buy an assault rifle in preparation for a civil war that would “wipe ’em off the [expletive] map.”"

Yeah, maybe we should do something about those extremists...