By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Sony Discussion - Does anybody else besides me want Killer Instinct on PS4?

Do you want Killer Instinct on PS4?

Yes 9 16.67%

No 37 68.52%

I dont like Youtube 8 14.81%

Total:54

I genuinely don't think the Switch would be capable of handling that at least not very well, if you think about it the PS4 has a dedicated piece of hardware which handles the video encoding and storage as you play, the Switch is clearly lacking in that area as they're using a stock NVIDIA shield inside the thing and you can see that reflected in the software when it comes to the ability to record 30second clips at half frame rate, in comparison to the PS4's ability to record the last half an hour at a press of a button, some titles on the Switch don't even allow you to record video because of the hardware constraints and some titles don't even allow you to take screenshots as well as half frame rate videos.

Why not check me out on youtube and help me on the way to 2k subs over at www.youtube.com/stormcloudlive

Around the Network

Killer Instinct is the best fighting game this gen in my opinion. Primarily because it was fresh compared to other games in the genre.

They did a better job with that reboot than I ever expected.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)

I've only played it once for about 15 minutes, it didn't really leave an impression with me. I'm not the biggest fighting fan in general though.

Why don't you just play it on Win10 or Steam and upload to YouTube yourself?
I dont think MS have any plans releasing there IP on PS especially considering Sony locked SF5 off XB1. Maybe if Sony allows GamePass its possible.

No.

Loved 1 and 2.

Bought KI on Xbox one, played like 3 days, went back to KI 1 and 2. Sold 1 month later and went back to street fighter V.

Around the Network
kazuyamishima said:
No.

Loved 1 and 2.

Bought KI on Xbox one, played like 3 days, went back to KI 1 and 2. Sold 1 month later and went back to street fighter V.

What didnt you like about it? 

Did you sell it not long after its launch?

I am also very interested in how you sold a game a month after that's a digital code.

hmm..

Last edited by Azzanation - on 08 March 2019

I played a couple of matches of this years ago. Wasn’t a big impression on me. However, I’d gladly take forza horizon on PS4 if Microsoft ever brings gamepass over to all platforms, which sounds like something they’re thinking about.

Injustice 2 , soul calibur 6 and upcoming mortal kombat 11 look and play way better than KI.

I don't have any need for it. I didn't care for it even in SNES.

duduspace11 "Well, since we are estimating costs, Pokemon Red/Blue did cost Nintendo about $50m to make back in 1996"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=8808363

Mr Puggsly: "Hehe, I said good profit. You said big profit. Frankly, not losing money is what I meant by good. Don't get hung up on semantics"

http://gamrconnect.vgchartz.com/post.php?id=9008994

Azzanation: "PS5 wouldn't sold out at launch without scalpers."

Geralt99 said:
Injustice 2 , soul calibur 6 and upcoming mortal kombat 11 look and play way better than KI.

KI ks very different from all of those. Which is what I like about it. Its a unique and tight game in the genre.

Recently Completed
River City: Rival Showdown
for 3DS (3/5) - River City: Tokyo Rumble for 3DS (4/5) - Zelda: BotW for Wii U (5/5) - Zelda: BotW for Switch (5/5) - Zelda: Link's Awakening for Switch (4/5) - Rage 2 for X1X (4/5) - Rage for 360 (3/5) - Streets of Rage 4 for X1/PC (4/5) - Gears 5 for X1X (5/5) - Mortal Kombat 11 for X1X (5/5) - Doom 64 for N64 (emulator) (3/5) - Crackdown 3 for X1S/X1X (4/5) - Infinity Blade III - for iPad 4 (3/5) - Infinity Blade II - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Infinity Blade - for iPad 4 (4/5) - Wolfenstein: The Old Blood for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Origins for X1 (3/5) - Uncharted: Lost Legacy for PS4 (4/5) - EA UFC 3 for X1 (4/5) - Doom for X1 (4/5) - Titanfall 2 for X1 (4/5) - Super Mario 3D World for Wii U (4/5) - South Park: The Stick of Truth for X1 BC (4/5) - Call of Duty: WWII for X1 (4/5) -Wolfenstein II for X1 - (4/5) - Dead or Alive: Dimensions for 3DS (4/5) - Marvel vs Capcom: Infinite for X1 (3/5) - Halo Wars 2 for X1/PC (4/5) - Halo Wars: DE for X1 (4/5) - Tekken 7 for X1 (4/5) - Injustice 2 for X1 (4/5) - Yakuza 5 for PS3 (3/5) - Battlefield 1 (Campaign) for X1 (3/5) - Assassin's Creed: Syndicate for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare for X1 (4/5) - Call of Duty: MW Remastered for X1 (4/5) - Donkey Kong Country Returns for 3DS (4/5) - Forza Horizon 3 for X1 (5/5)