By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Days Gone looks amazing!

Tagged games:

It does look graphically good, so did The Order etc. Lets hope it is more than meets the eye at launch. This is one game I would like to try. Zombie games never get old for me.

Around the Network
Azzanation said:
It does look graphically good, so did The Order etc. Lets hope it is more than meets the eye at launch. This is one game I would like to try. Zombie games never get old for me.

I was afraid this game will went the Order route at some point, now I am hyped just like I bought my first gaming console.

I saw around 2 hours of footage i am interested but i fear during that 2 hours i saw everything it had to offer, so i might grab it later to play the full story mode

"I think people should define the word crap" - Kirby007

Join the Prediction League http://www.vgchartz.com/predictions

Instead of seeking to convince others, we can be open to changing our own minds, and seek out information that contradicts our own steadfast point of view. Maybe it’ll turn out that those who disagree with you actually have a solid grasp of the facts. There’s a slight possibility that, after all, you’re the one who’s wrong.

HYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYPE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Something is being shown on the 13th:

The PS5 Exists. 

Around the Network

I think the DG is misunderstood by gamers here. It is not the kind of game like TloU or RDR2 that aims at characters development, plot, artism, it is aimed just like HZD on " hey what a fun, I can do this I can do that ".
Of course I am not judging the story or something will be bad bcs of this, but if we talk pure gameplay, I think it will sit next to Spider Man and Horizon as best Sony exclusives.

It is one of my most anticipated games for the year. Can't wait to play it.

I've posted my opinions about this game, but you know what i will probably end up liking it more than Last of Us 2

I'm in, not on day 1, but i will be picking this bad boy this year, looks amazing.

I feel like this will be a solid 8/10, but nothing amazing. I will be getting it day 1 as the concept interests me, but unless it really distinguishes itself from other zombie games, I can see reviewers targeting this one.

There is potential for the game to suprise us no doubt, but I feel tempered expectations will be the key to really enjoying this one.

Nintendo Switch Friend Code: SW-5643-2927-1984

Animal Crossing NH Dream Address: DA-1078-9916-3261