By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Gaming Discussion - Why do you keep playing a bad game?

Because I WANT to fuck Kate Upton, OK?!??!! IS THAT SO WRONG!

I NEEDED TO USE MY PHONE MORE ANYWAYS

Around the Network

I beat Project X Zone despite it having an insanely long and repetitive story and gameplay mechanics. What a nightmare.

This reminds me of the constant frustration I had when experiencing Sonic Free Riders. A game so bad that it can even rival Sonic 06 as the worst sonic game ever made. This game also shows how trash the kinect was.

Dulfite said:
I beat Project X Zone despite it having an insanely long and repetitive story and gameplay mechanics. What a nightmare.

Come on now, it not a bad game though. It did definitely drag on for about 15-20 hours too long.

As far as my experiences, I've done it for the challenge, because I liked the characters or story, and for completionist sake.

Last edited by outlawauron - on 18 January 2019

"We'll toss the dice however they fall,
And snuggle the girls be they short or tall,
Then follow young Mat whenever he calls,
To dance with Jak o' the Shadows."

Check out MyAnimeList and my Game Collection. Owner of the 5 millionth post.

Dulfite said:

omg, is it a bad game? i was about to buy it

God bless You.

My Total Sales prediction for PS4 by the end of 2021: 110m+

When PS4 will hit 100m consoles sold: Before Christmas 2019

There were three ravens sat on a tree / They were as blacke as they might be / The one of them said to his mate, Where shall we our breakfast take?

Around the Network

Because I want to achieve a 10 years unbeatable world record (signature)...

0D0 said:
Dulfite said:

omg, is it a bad game? i was about to buy it

The worst game I've ever beaten. It is the lowest reviewed game out of the near 100 I have done. Takes forever to beat and it is so boring.

FYI I deleted OnRush. So it's gone hopefully for good.

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
Because I WANT to fuck Kate Upton, OK?!??!! IS THAT SO WRONG!

I NEEDED TO USE MY PHONE MORE ANYWAYS

And what game would this be?  Curious...

Cause i don't like owning games where i haven't at least seen the credits, it actually nags at me. Probably why i should stop buying digital games