By using this site, you agree to our Privacy Policy and our Terms of Use. Close

Forums - Nintendo Discussion - Yoshi’s Crafted World launches March 29

AngryLittleAlchemist said:
wombat123 said:

I expect more cheap to develop ports that keep the handheld alive for another year.  I'm convinced that Nintendo will refuse to kill off the 3DS until the Switch can be sold at ~200 dollars.

flashfire926 said:

I expect one more game, the swan song. Link's Awakening remake.

How did you guys just miss that Kerotan called Yoshi a 3DS game ...

:OO Nooooo... he didn't. Didn't he? 

This looks way too good to be a 3DS game xD

Around the Network
AngryLittleAlchemist said:
wombat123 said:

I expect more cheap to develop ports that keep the handheld alive for another year.  I'm convinced that Nintendo will refuse to kill off the 3DS until the Switch can be sold at ~200 dollars.

flashfire926 said:

I expect one more game, the swan song. Link's Awakening remake.

How did you guys just miss that Kerotan called Yoshi a 3DS game ...

Same as what wombat said.

Bet with Intrinsic:

The Switch will outsell 3DS (based on VGchartz numbers), according to me, while Intrinsic thinks the opposite will hold true. One month avatar control for the loser's avatar.

First day purchase for me. My most anticipated game.

I've been eagerly waiting for this game. I'll be picking this one up on day one. Nintendo has been stepping it up. Impressed indeed!

PSN ID- RayCrocheron82

XBL Gamertag- RAFIE82

NNID- RAFIE82/ Friend Code: SW-6006-2580-8237

YouTube- Rafie Crocheron

just pre ordered it last night i hope its as great as kirby on switch :D

Around the Network

As the first significant new game of 2019 for the Switch it should be a nice snack to keep Switch owners happy while the bigger guns are armed and rolled into position for later in the year.

Hopefully Fire Emblem lands in April or May, and a steady tempo of major new releases follow every couple of months throughout 2019, just like in 2017.

curl-6 said:

As the first significant new game of 2019 for the Switch it should be a nice snack to keep Switch owners happy while the bigger guns are armed and rolled into position for later in the year.

Hopefully Fire Emblem lands in April or May, and a steady tempo of major new releases follow every couple of months throughout 2019, just like in 2017.

Why are Yoshi and Fire Emblem considered significant new releases while games like Kirby, Mario Tennis & Mario Party were nothing more than filler?

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.

zorg1000 said:
curl-6 said:

Why are Yoshi and Fire Emblem considered significant new releases while games like Kirby, Mario Tennis & Mario Party were nothing more than filler?

Yoshi seems like way more effort went into it than those games, and while I confess I'm not very familiar with the series, isn't Fire Emblem considered a big deal now following the 3DS entries and the mobile game?

Definitely wasn't expecting the release to be this early, which is nice. Don't have to wait much longer.

I'm still gonna pass on it for now, but I'm eager to see the reviews on it.

Dance my pretties!

The Official Art Thread      -      The Official Manga Thread      -      The Official Starbound Thread

curl-6 said:
zorg1000 said:

Yoshi seems like way more effort went into it than those games, and while I confess I'm not very familiar with the series, isn't Fire Emblem considered a big deal now following the 3DS entries and the mobile game?

Let's look at all these franchises entries on 3DS/Wii U.

Yoshi

New Island-1.94m

Woolly World-1.55m

Woolly World 3DS port-under 1m

Kirby

Triple Deluxe-2.37m

Planet Robobot-1.51m

Battle Royale/Rainbow Curse-under 1m

Mario Party

Island Tour-2.68m

MP10-2.19m

Star Rush/Top 100-under 1m

Mario Tennis

Open-1.52m

Ultra Smash-under 1m

Fire Emblem

Awakening-2.24m

Fates-2.85m

Echoes-under 1m

They are all right there in the same tier.

When the herd loses its way, the shepard must kill the bull that leads them astray.